Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Entertainment News > TV series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments What's your favourite? Tell us about it! And if you want load up a picture too

message 2: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) right now its The Vampire Diaries lol

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol really m like stuck on supernatural

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "lol really m like stuck on supernatural"

really really OK NOW you like my new bast friend me love ya sista wolf cause you great got cooler

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments *Care* wrote: "right now its The Vampire Diaries lol"

hello nice to meet you CARE if i can call you that i love that show too i what it every thursday

message 6: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Heroes

message 7: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
ooohhh I can't wait till private practice comes on lolz but overall Supernatural and Gossip girls are my favs!...series on the sides, are greys anatomy, nip tuck and yeeah thats about it!

message 8: by Katoof (new)

message 9: by Katoof (new)

message 10: by Katoof (new)

message 11: by Katoof (new)

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "lol really m like stuck on supernatural"

really really OK NOW you like my new bast friend me love ya sista wolf cause you great got c..."

lmao i get that a lot *hugs hugs* love u too my wolfie sister!!!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: ""

BUFFY

message 14: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "lol really m like stuck on supernatural"

really really OK NOW you like my new..."

yay yay *hugs hugs huys oh a one big huge hug* lol thats fuuny too

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lmao whats funny?

message 16: by Mel (new)

Mel How I Met Your Mother
I love Barney, he makes me laugh.

message 17: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "lmao whats funny?"

hmm are you talking to me and its funny how what you said that you get that alot its funny

message 18: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

yay! Private practice is on tonight and I wanna know what happens to violets baby lol...sorry but this programme left us with a cliffie so I got hooked!...when is Supernatural back on I miss it!

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments ♥☆♥☆_Tiny_☆♥☆♥ wrote: "yay! Private practice is on tonight and I wanna know what happens to violets baby lol...sorry but this programme left us with a cliffie so I got hooked!...when is Supernatural back on I miss it!"

hmm well us the usa is back on now but its off right now cause of the olypicks sorry cant spell

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ♥☆♥☆_Tiny_☆♥☆♥ wrote: "yay! Private practice is on tonight and I wanna know what happens to violets baby lol...sorry but this programme left us with a cliffie so I got hooked!...when is Supernatural back on I miss it!"

O I KNOW ABOUT TIME!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "lmao whats funny?"

hmm are you talking to me and its funny how what you said that you get that alot its funny"

LMAO

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "♥☆♥☆_Tiny_☆♥☆♥ wrote: "yay! Private practice is on tonight and I wanna know what happens to violets baby lol...sorry but this programme left us with a cliffie so I got hooked!...when is Supernatura..."

olympics? lol cant spell either

message 23: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments oh thanks and i know right i love that show i get mad if i dont see it

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments have anyone know the tv program 'ocean girl'?

or the medicine woman dr quin????

message 25: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

:O Dr Quin medicine woman?? argh! I loved that programme lmfao...thats so old though haha!

message 26: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran the wolf that runs with vamps wrote: "have anyone know the tv program 'ocean girl'?

or the medicine woman dr quin????"

medicine woman dr quinreally i loved that show

message 27: by Mel (new)

Mel NCIS!!!!!
NCIS!!!!!

message 28: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Starzee | 3680 comments Mod
My faves are Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Dark Angel and Roswell lol

message 29: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i have just bought seasons one and 2 of supernatural... hope i like it

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments OMG OMG OMG U GOT THEM TOO??????????? WATCH IT WITH UR HONEY

message 31: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i will do..... but prob not till the weekend

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments HMMMMMMMMMMM then after u finish the 2 seasons, u need to kick him out and then go and watch it all again LOL then you can appreciate dean and sam without guilt LMAO

message 33: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i feel no guilt.... i can drool with him there hahahaha but neither of them are as hot as eric

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO is that why he's WAY BEHIND dean in the poll??

message 35: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments NOOOOOOOOOO its just people know he is mine so they know they cant have him

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO yes well he have to have SOMEone since he's so unpopular!

message 37: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments WHATEVER.. MY ERIC NORTHMAN IS A GOD

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments YOU NEED TO WATCH SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i will do but those men are not as hot as my eric FULLSTOP

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments is true blood good? i cant decide if i should watch it or read it LMAO

message 41: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments READ IT FIRST... do not watch it till you have read it... its amazing you will love it i promise you

read it and we can chat alll about it... i can never talk about it enough

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments so what is it called? the sookie series?

message 43: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yeah either the sookie stackhouse series of the southern vampire mysteries.... by charlaine harris.... by the end of book four you will be in love with my eric

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO GREAT now i have to go buy some more books LMAO how many are there?

message 45: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments um 9 so far.... amazon uk had a great deal on the first 8.... 8 for $22 usd... dunno what its like near you

message 46: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments THEY ARE WORTH IT

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments its like $100 for the box set! think i might squezze that out of my mother when she gets here *evil smile*...should i?

so why not watch it before reading it?

message 48: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments because its very different and the books are so much bette.r.. trust me!!!!!

message 49: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments will you library not have them if they are that much... god books are well expensive with you

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments okie so should i try to get my mother to get the box set for me?

« previous 1