Love Inspired Historicals discussion

One more chance to win HEARTLAND WEDDING

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2758 comments Mod
Petticoats and Pistols is one of my favorite blogs -- it's worth a trip there even if you don't have a chance to win some books!

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I entered! Thanks for letting me know Renee! :)

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4919 comments thanks going now.

message 4: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 217 comments Count me in also, Renne. Went to the website and left comment. Like Janet said it is a really good site even if you don't win.

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4919 comments I was to late.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments yup, i was too late too

message 7: by Heidi (last edited Feb 14, 2010 01:59PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Ausjenny wrote: "I was to late."

It did say the names of the winners now that I looked at the top of the blog page, you're right Jenny. However, I see that your post here is from today, are we all too late? :( Is there another drawing being done?

Even if I am too late, I still enjoyed looking at the yummy recipe :). Lol, too bad I am not the best cook :P, the dumplings look delicious!

message 8: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 217 comments Oh I was confused on the time frame for entering the contest also Renee. So count me in!

message 9: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 517 comments Renee, Please enter my name in the drawing. Thank you so much!

message 10: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Enter me! :)

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie | 40 comments Me!!! Me!!! Me!!! LOL

message 12: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments LOL look like everyone want your book badly!

message 13: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4919 comments Oh enter me please If im not to late (all the action happens when this aussie sleeps)

message 14: by Julie (new)

Julie | 40 comments I've since checked out this website and I LOVE it!! Thanks Renee for introducing me to another great blog!

message 15: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Me too, I checked out Renee's website. it was awesome site.. Love that background color and everything. Looking forward to read her newest book.

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments I added the blog too! You cracked me up Julie. I could so see you raising your hand and yelling Me, me, me! Like a little kid1

message 17: by Julie (new)

Julie | 40 comments Jennifer wrote: "I added the blog too! You cracked me up Julie. I could so see you raising your hand and yelling Me, me, me! Like a little kid1"

I really was!!! LOL

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Julie wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I added the blog too! You cracked me up Julie. I could so see you raising your hand and yelling Me, me, me! Like a little kid1"

I really was!!! LOL"

Hahaha! :D