Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Group Archives > SIGN UP FOR THE MONTHLY COMPETITION

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Feb 18, 2010 10:39AM) (new)

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Each month we will have a competition. The winners will be allow to decide on the group pic and a message will be broadcast as a celebration.

Categories you can choose from:
1. most active
2. most creative/original name
3. best profile picture

how it works:
1. most active meanst the most comment. If this is what you want to enter than please say so. For extra comment points you can win that in 'guess the number' or 'riddles'. The amount of extra points you win will be noted down by one of us mod. The number of your comments will be noted down by one of us mod before the competition starts.

2. most creative/original name would require votes from other members in this group, so pop your name down (it doesn't need to be your every day name, you can add to it or create a new one), a pole would be made by one of us mods soon after the entry deadline, it will go on for a whole month.

3. best profile picture would be similar to most creative/original name. This I will explain to the moderators so you don't have to worry about it too much, just as long as we get access to your profile picture it would be ok.

RULES
1. Be HONEST. This is a competition for you so please play fair, any unfairness or dishonestly will lead to deletion of this competition.

2. Dead line is every second to last day of the month, giving us mod the time to set things up for you before the competition begins.

3. You are only allow to enter ONE category. There is always next month =D. And no complaining *cough mari cough*

4. The most important of all HAVE FUN!!!

5. MODs you can enter too!

Any questions go to the 'Monthly competition A&Q' thread. And winners, please go to the Mods lounge and discuss things in the 'member of the month and mods' thread. THANK YOU

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 1279 comments I wanna enter best pic ;)

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Most creative original name. LOL

message 4: by Katoof (last edited Feb 14, 2010 10:19AM) (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I wanna do most active - got 2448 comments

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments ok ill go with the picture then thanks

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 49 comments haha the only one i think i could even have a slight chance at is best picture so im in for that lol!

message 7: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 1636 comments Mod
ooo can i enter?? If i can i wanna enter best pic!!!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments most comments:
-Lisa comments
-Maddi comments

best pic:
-Tiffany
-Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales)
-Brittany
-Jelbel

most creative name:
-Fangs sister!(Wears CONVERSE!!!)
-Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments This is the current competitors...when your ready post what you want to enter. Any questions go to the A&Q thread in this folder

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) DANG IT!!! i don't know if i should do name or pic... ill do pic next year... I WANA DO THE NAME THINGY!!! can it be the one i have now??? or i can use another picture... cuz i always do my name on my picture ;P it adds onto the effect

message 11: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Feb 18, 2010 02:36PM) (new)

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments u mean next month? lol yea good thinking ummm up to you really what u think will win u the title!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ☂♥☂StOrMi~ BiTe Me BiTch☂♥☂ wrote: "I WANNA BE MOST ACTIVE VAMPIRE OF THE MONTH!!!

.... but Lisa will prolly win.... :( *sigh*

can I do the most creative name?!?!

ohhh! can I do best picture?!?!?

can I only pick one?

how abou..."

ONE PER A MONTH next month do something new!

message 13: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
I want to do best pic lmfao...just because haha!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO is that ur final decision? best pic?

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ok best pic it is lmao no changing after this

message 17: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) best name? i guess...

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments OK FOR APRIL COMPETITION!!!
=) or would u like to enter for this month's comp?

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥supernatural rocks! wrote: "u mean next month? lol yea good thinking ummm up to you really what u think will win u the title!"

... no i mean this month... or is the sign up over?????

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol ur name is on the poll...i'm sorry i missed it in the notice!

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ohhhhhhhh... !! ok thanks!! i was fliping out for a sec!! i go to go vote...

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO yea sorry!

message 23: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 1279 comments Did u put my name down as the winner of best pic yet? LMFAO

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol no

message 25: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 1279 comments Y NOT?! LMAO

message 26: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments haha your not allowed!! :P

message 27: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 1279 comments well that's just plain mean!!! lol

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO ok enough off topic now thanks guys

message 29: by Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠, I smell a cigarette – you don't smoke (new)

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 1636 comments Mod
do we no whos won yettt???

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol no the comp doesnt end until the second day to last day of the month! i'll mail everyone a week before it ends and then the day it ends i'll count up all the votes and points and then let them know

message 31: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments poooooooo.... so who won the feb challenge?

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments YOU LMAO i'm soooooo sorry I forgot all about it! I'll put out a notice now! you can go into the modz lounge, in the thread for comp winers there! We'll decide things in there!

message 33: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments huh... ME?? ooh *does a victory dance*

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments LMAO o yea sooooo sorry now go to the modz lounge

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) hey!! i wanna do the picture one for this month