This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

People who get really dumb tattoos

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K. (new)

K.  (maddywoo) http://ugliesttattoos.com/2009/11/16/...

Yes it's a hoot to see and most of them can make me double over but then you wonder: why are people so fucking dumb?

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Wow. And that one actually looks real too.

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I suppose i can see the name of your spouse, kids, or parents as a tattoo, but that's about it. I actually thought about it, twenty years ago, but decided that i couldn't be sure that what i thought was cool at the time was something i'd still think was cool twenty or forty years down the road. Which is why i don't have the Green Lantern Power Ring logo permanently inked upon my person.

message 4: by K. (new)

K.  (maddywoo) Tom wrote: "I suppose i can see the name of your spouse, kids, or parents as a tattoo, but that's about it. I actually thought about it, twenty years ago, but decided that i couldn't be sure that what i thoug..."

Oooh good decision, Tom lol

message 5: by Arminius (new)

Arminius I hate how tattoes have become popular!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:53PM) (new)

I do not like tattoos. Especially not these ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewg...

message 7: by K. (new)

K.  (maddywoo) Montambo wrote: "I do not like tattoos. Especially not these ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewg..."

That idiot was was actually on the site I linked above.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love tattoos!

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2010 08:38AM) (new)

Seems most people do. They give me anxiety.

message 10: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments That guy is getting glasses tattooed on his face?! Why?!

I have some female relatives who have their eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on, which I can sort of understand (for vanity) since it saves fuss and muss. But glasses?! Why?! I repeat in confusion.

message 11: by smetchie (last edited Feb 14, 2010 01:54PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Montambo wrote: "Seems most people do."

Maybe on the west coast but not around here.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Portland is pretty tattoo heavy. My mom has a Harley symbol on her back. >:{

message 13: by Jini (new)

Jini Love em! Hubster hates them. Swore he'd divorce me if I ever got one. I've now got six. And he's still around. That being said, I don't get people who tattoo their face. Like this guy:

message 14: by Shana (new)

Shana (shanac55) I love tattoos, but I have to admit that the over the top stuff (above) gives me anxiety too!

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I just don't see a reason to permanently labile yourself as a freak like that.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You labile me, you negate me.

message 17: by Arminius (new)

Arminius What is the purpose? I never saw one that I liked on anyone.

message 18: by smetchie (last edited Feb 18, 2010 06:25PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I knew I could count on you people.

message 19: by smetchie (last edited Feb 25, 2010 08:00AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That fad hasn't caught on around here. We're still quite conservative in the DC area. I know whatcha mean though. The last time I was in Tacoma it seemed rarer to see someone without tattoos.

Servius  Heiner I don't like needles so I don't like tattoo's.

message 21: by Kasia (new)

Kasia This tattooed chick I know keeps insisting I get one. "You're bland and have little personality without them" that's her selling line. WTF?! That's not how personality works girl. Ink all over your back and feet doesn't mean much.

eh.

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Kasia you could never be bland. That girl is very confused.

message 23: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) No, Kasia-- Greachen's wrong! You must try to look as much like your friends as possible, to show what an individual you are!

message 24: by Rusty (last edited Mar 01, 2010 02:51AM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Yes, tasteful individualism* individuality - like maybe a tramp stamp and a tribal ankle tatoo.

*Pretty sure individualism isn't a word.

message 25: by Dave (last edited May 21, 2010 11:03AM) (new)

Dave Russell It is a word, as in the phrase "Rugged Individualism."

message 26: by Jboogaloo (new)

Jboogaloo "That fad hasn't caught on around here. We're still quite conservative in the DC area. I know whatcha mean though. The last time I was in Tacoma it seemed rarer to see someone without tattoos."

Gretchen, I suggest you step outside of your front door every once in a while and really explore the "DC area" as you put it. The Metropolitan/DC area around here is quite far from being "quite conservative". Let me take you around and show you just how conservative this area isn't.

message 27: by smetchie (last edited May 21, 2010 11:07AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments DC is far from conservative. Please replace "DC Area" with "Northern Virginia."

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh, and no thanks to the offer.

Servius  Heiner I smell the makings of an internet stalker...

message 30: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Creepy!

message 31: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen, I think Jagaboolobo knows what you meant a little better than you do. Hello?

Have I mentioned how glad I will be to get the hell out of DC? And away from all the Jogobalobadobos here?

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm going to miss you, Rusty. I know that seems weird because I'll see you just as much as I always do when you move to Michigan, but. What's wrong with me? Where has my hate gone? I feel all happy and loving. I'm confused.

message 33: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh that's right. I started drinking at 4.

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I wish I had started drinking at 4.

message 35: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What's wrong Rusty? You packing or something awful like that?

message 36: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments oh whiskey or xanax, whiskey or xanax...

I do not hate Fridays.

message 37: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Bourbon, not whiskey. Aaaaaaaaan xanax.

message 38: by Servius Heiner (last edited May 21, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner Dude do you move every couple of weeks?

message 39: by Rusty (last edited May 21, 2010 05:14PM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Gretchen wrote: "What's wrong Rusty? You packing or something awful like that?"

Yes, I'm packing....for a two week trip. I won't move for another three months.

Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "Dude do you move every couple of weeks?"

No, I just mention it a lot. Probably because I hate this part of the country with the white hot passion of a thousand supernovas. I need to get out of here - I don't want to get any liberal on me.

message 40: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Erika wrote: "oh whiskey or xanax, whiskey or xanax...

I do not hate Fridays."

for the record I did not write that. for the record I do hate it when people speak for me. for the record I do not take drugs recreationally.

in any case I may have a brandy because that was so very frustrating. and I also might need a xanax because of all this anxiety.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Who wrote for you?

message 42: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments a friend was here, and I left GR up.
silly me.

message 43: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rude friend?

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2010 09:29AM) (new)

My ex works at my work and once I left gr up in the middle of a thread conversation about a book with some gr dude and then my ex-boyfriend typed, "I've really enjoyed this conversation. How can we take it to the next level?" SO EMBARRASSED!!!!! The gr guy was married and everything.

message 45: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments she's basically a good egg, but she messes with me. it's okay, I mess with her too.

oh Montambo that would be horrifying.

message 46: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) My work computer has this thing where i can lock it, and no one else can use it until i unlock it. It's really easy to use, you just hit ctrl alt del and choose "lock computer." When you want to use it again, you enter your user name and password. You don't have to lock every program you're using. It's quite convenient. Just sayin'.