Black & White discussion

Roleplay! > Vacation roleplay.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 379 (379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 912 comments Mod
((Happy holidays to your charries!))

message 2: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
Ahhh winter vacation is finally here! Rita thought with joy. She out of bed and put her bunny slippers on as she sprinted downstairs.

message 3: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Angel missed the last few days of school, and they were in Hawaii, because it was Summer there.

message 4: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
Her family was going up to a cabin in the California mountains today today to hopefully get skiing in.

message 5: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

((Hmmmm i wsa goona try and make everyone in the same place..))

Then they had to go back to california soon.

message 6: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
(oh, sorry, haha)
(Your person doesn't have to come back to Cali! Just make another person)

message 7: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

(True. But too lazy haha!))

message 8: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
(nice!)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lalala srry im bored!

message 10: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
(I think we should re-start the roleplay)

message 11: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

((yahh))

message 12: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
(im not sure what to say)

message 13: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

((lol its ok))

message 14: by Kate , SURPRISE!!! (new)

Kate  | 537 comments Mod
((:D))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth lounged on the Hawaiian beach.

message 16: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

((okay Hawaii!))

Angel got to the beach with her family.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth quickly opened an umbrella to keep the sun from burning him.

message 18: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

"Okay time to have some fun!" her mom laughed as her dad draped an arm around her. Angel, her mom, and her little sister, Annie were all wearing bikini's and her dad was obviously wearing swim trunks.
"Yeah.." I forced a smile.
"Take Annie to the water, will you?" Her dad asked.
Angel nodded and took Annie's hand taking her down to the sea.
Annie was just five, "Ooh I found a shell!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth saw Angel and her family running around on the beach. "So much for peace and quite." He grumbled to himself. "But it's only one family, not a whole flock of people so I shouldn't complain."

message 20: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Her parents settled down on a sunny area starting to sunbathe and relax, having some orange juice.
"Angiee, I wanna collect more Shells!" She told her sister.
"Go ahead. But dont get in to the water." She warned, "Or the shark will eat you."
"Ooooh the waters cold anyway. But I want to go in the water to wash the dirty shells."
"okay then after you collect as much as you want tell me, and ill come with you. Ill be here on the sand."
"Kay!" She said and ran off, leaving angel lying on her towel.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth chuckled. The water was only cold for a few seconds.

message 22: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She sighed and lay down, putting on her dark glasses and sunscreen.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth took out his waterproof camera and dove into the water, wanting to get as much as he could of the reef and fish. And hopefully see a sea turtle.

message 24: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She closed her eyes and then opened them to see annie in the water. She quickly ran to her. "Annie!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth swam down and grabbed a large shell. This will be a good souvenir. He thought, then went up for air.

message 26: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

"Oops i forgot!" She giggled.
Angel rolled her eyes. "Okay now dont get too far."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth took a breath and went under. He saw a dark shape in the distance. It came closer and he saw it was a harmless nurse shark. He took a picture.

message 28: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She took Annies hand and started walking into the water, then stopped to let her wash her shells.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth came up for air again and quickly dove back down as a seagull dived at him. He came back up. "I am not a fish!" He yelled at the gull.

message 30: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Angel looked up and laughed at the scene.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The gull turned and dove at him again. He pulled under as it skimmed the water. "Wait a second." He said looking closer. "Gerald! You little..." He growled. His pet seagull always played that one on him. He swam back to the beach and held his arm out. The gull landed on his arm.

message 32: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She gasped in awe, "Wow..." She though aloud, and so did her sister.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"How many times must I tell you not to buzz me like that?" Seth said sternly, but he went over to his spot and grabbed some anchovies he had bought for this occasion.

message 34: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Annie dropped her shell and ran to Seth, "Birdieeee!!!" She yelled.
"Annie! -" she sighed and picked up her shells.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth saw the girl running to him. He gently grabbed Gerald and tied a long string around his leg. "Remember: No pecking!" He said as he tied the other end to his wrist. He held an anchovy for the bird, who promptly gulped it.

message 36: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

"Annie! Come back here!" Angel yelled, running after her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth watched.

message 38: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Annie was already there, looking up at Gerald, "Ooooh pretty." She giggled.

"Annie.." Angel breathed grabbing her arm, "Take your shells. And come back to the water now."

She took the shells, and kept looking at Gerald, "But its a pretty birdy!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't let his looks fool you." Seth said. "He is one annoying little twit." Gerald yanked his ear as if he detested that statement.

message 40: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

Angel looked at Seth, "Wow, I'm so sorry..." She was embarrassed. "Come on Annie, its not your birdie, we gotta go."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine. Gerald likes to meet new people, sometimes."

message 42: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

((Net problems.))

She smiled a little. "Oh. Well then."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth watched as Gerald flew off, but not too far because of the string.

message 44: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

"Wow! The birdy flied!" Annie smiled.
"Annie. Flew. Now come on. We better go." Angel said.
"I dont wanna leave the birdie, Angel!" Annie yelled.
"Mom! Annie is being a baby!" She pretended to call.
"MOMMY! ANGEL IS BEING A DEVIL!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth snickered at the contradiction the call sounded.

message 46: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She sighed, "Shes not smart, she got that from our dad." She said to Seth.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bit bad huh?"

message 48: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She nodded, "shes a pain in the rear end."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know how that is." Seth said rolling his eyes. "Two siblings, before I moved out and came here."

message 50: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3 (new)

She grinned, "Lucky. Im going to move out in two more years."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8