I "heart" Morelli discussion

50 views
Peanut butter and ?????????

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (new)

Vicki We all know about Stephanie and her peanut butter and olive sandwiches. Have you ever tried one? Also what combos do you like?

I have never tried olives with peanut butter but have not ruled out the possibility of a black olive and peanut butter combo yet.

I have a few that I have tried and like though:
1.Peanut butter and apple butter is my all time favorite.
2. Peter Pan and Welch's
3. PB and Banana with Mayo
4. Grilled Cheese with PB
5. Cream Cheese and PB
6. PB and Dill Pickles




message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 26 comments Mod
My fav is Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Fluff. I call them Fluff-a-nutters! YUMMY!


message 3: by Cynthiaj (new)

Cynthiaj | 27 comments I am a purist at heart. I think the DH rule bites and like PB and apple jelly.


message 4: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Cynthiaj wrote: "I am a purist at heart. I think the DH rule bites and like PB and apple jelly."

I have never thought to try apple jelly. Dah moment on my part. I am off to make one now.


message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wonderworrier) | 5 comments I just like peanut butter alone best. The only combos I like are PB w/ raspberry jam, PB w/ honey, or PB w/ banana.


message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Stephanie wrote: "I just like peanut butter alone best. The only combos I like are PB w/ raspberry jam, PB w/ honey, or PB w/ banana."

These are my favorites too, although I think I prefer strawberry jam to raspberry. My mom lives in Iowa in Amish country so I can always find THE best jams!


message 7: by Vicki (new)

Vicki I was talking to a friend today about PB combos and she mentioned PB & Bacon as one that her kids love. I have never heard of this combo before but I might try it.


message 8: by LadyCalico (last edited Apr 10, 2010 01:40PM) (new)

LadyCalico Vicki wrote: "I was talking to a friend today about PB combos and she mentioned PB & Bacon as one that her kids love. I have never heard of this combo before but I might try it."

I'm supposed to give up bacon at my age, so I use PB as a substitute for bacon. When I miss my beloved BLT's, I substitute PBLT's. PB on one piece of toast, mayo on the other piece and lettuce and tomato in the middle. The PB and dill pickles are really great--much better than olives which doesn't do a thing for me.


Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Yum. I love PB, grape jelly and potato chips sammies. :)


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy wrote: "My fav is Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Fluff. I call them Fluff-a-nutters! YUMMY!"

Oooh! melted over vanilla Ice Cream!


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love cheese and peanut butter sammies

and after a good long hard run, carrots or apples dipped in peanut butter make me forget the pain I am in! yummm


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Vicki wrote: "I was talking to a friend today about PB combos and she mentioned PB & Bacon as one that her kids love. I have never heard of this combo before but I might try it."

That might be a little too salty... if you are ever game though (and I have tried this) bacon dipped in chocolate!


message 13: by Vicki (new)

Vicki I just spent a week in the hospital and one of my menu choices was Grilled PB&J with Bananas. This was not what I expected but was very good. One slice of bread had PB, the other had grape jelly. In the middle was sliced bananas that had been grilled. Then the whole thing was buttered and grilled like a grilled cheese sand.


message 14: by Jill (new)

Jill | 5 comments Amy wrote: "My fav is Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Fluff. I call them Fluff-a-nutters! YUMMY!"

YUMMY is right! Now I want one!! :D


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Vicki wrote: "I just spent a week in the hospital and one of my menu choices was Grilled PB&J with Bananas. This was not what I expected but was very good. One slice of bread had PB, the other had grape jelly. I..."

Oh my GOD! I am hungry!


back to top