Percy Jackson and the Olympiads discussion

Percy Jackson Movie

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments well what do you people think? i had an olympian cake waiting but won't come on this thing ugh will try 2morrow tell me about the movie rate it 1-1000 or whatever come on people lets post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Omg i want to seee it soo bad did u see it?

message 3: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments no but i can't wait oh my gods i can't wait i strted it to see others opinions

message 5: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments the discussion. so i go in prepaired so if it was awsome i will make sure not to buy a gig soda NO BATHROOM BREAKS ever or if i shouldn't bother but nobody is going to say that

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) lol i wud if u want when do u think ur going?

message 7: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments monday 4 sure

message 9: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments can't wait!!!!!!!

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) me either omg im jumping up and down lol!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments i can't wait its making me go antzy hard time going to sleep tonight i already know

message 13: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its so close 2 more days till i get to seee it

message 14: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 7 comments I SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! accept they took out Ares's character. that made me sad... and they put Persephone in as a crucial role. That was cool. Grover rocked!!! I didn't really like Annabeth in the movie. Medusa creeped me out. I wanna marry Logan Lerman. The special effects were INSANE!!!! I loved the way they changed the plot to fit the movie. Chiron scarred me a little. lol Hades looked like a combo of Russel brand and Mick Jagger. I wanted to punch Gabe. (no duh.) I want to marry logan Lerman. I was kinda sad that they took out the whole Kronos thing. If I hadn't known that Luke was evil, I would've really liked him. Did I mention I want to marry Logan. I rate it 2000 out of 1000 ☺☺☺☺.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i saw the movie! it was cool!

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) omg now im ansy!! im going to see it 2morow yay and i want to marry Logan 22!

message 17: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments i saw it today ahead od schedule and it was awsome Grover was mad funny when everybody sees it i think we should discuss this movie omg ah ima c it again

message 18: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments Sabrina wrote: "I SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! accept they took out Ares's character. that made me sad... and they put Persephone in as a crucial role. That was cool. Grover rocked!!! I didn't really l..."

that was mad horrible the way they did that but the end was wonderful did u c the fridge thing? Percy was so funny. Grover talking about the recession looking over all the hot girls ohhhhhhhh. They didn't mention kronos though

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) tat made meee madddddd and tat they didnt hav Ares or Clarrise grrrrrr

message 20: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 7 comments I liked the way they did it. Naturally, a book adapted into a movie is gonna change and I think they did it well. =)

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) yea but tat still made me mad!! how r they going to do the rest now?

message 22: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 7 comments i know. =( oh well...

message 24: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments i don't think they will at all

message 26: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 81 comments you can do that again
*growls loudly at the peeps who made the movie* they scamper off in to the forest