All The Books You've Never Read discussion

Favorite Books > Tamora Pierce Fans

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments I have read three of her series.
Immortals Quartet
Lioness Quartet
Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen

message 2: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I've never read them, but I will definitely add them to my TBR shelf if you think they are really good.

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments I've read Trickster's Choice, and *I think, ages ago* some of the Lioness Quartet. I really enjoyed them.

message 4: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments You haven't read Trickster's Queen yet?

message 5: by Zia (new)

Zia (zrg1) | 380 comments hi

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments Wlfgrl22 wrote: "You haven't read Trickster's Queen yet?"

Nope. Need to go to the library.

message 7: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments Zia: hello
Jordan: Yes you do!

message 8: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well I haven't read any of them so I guess I need to go, too, huh?

message 9: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments indeed

message 10: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Ha, I've been trying to get my mom to budge, but she won't until I finish all of the books I have.

message 11: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments hehe my mom just told me the same thing...though I can get library books whenever I want cause she loves to read as well so we visit it at least once every two or three weeks.

message 12: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Oh cools. Our school library has some pretty good books (or so I've heard b/c I've never been), but the librarian has to go to other schools, so we can only go to the library on Mon.'s and Fri.'s. But even then you have to have an "appointment" so to speak.

message 13: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments what the heck?!

message 14: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Exactly!! LOL :)

message 15: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments That makes no sense at all! Reading is supposed to be open to everyone! That's what libraries are for!

message 16: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) That's my opinion as well. My elementary school had its own librarian, but my middle school doesn't.

message 17: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments that's reall strange! We had multiply librarians in my elementary school. I can't remeber even having a library in Junior High and High School library was awesome. Now my college one is even better!

message 18: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I can totally believe that! College librarians always have more books---most of the time anyways.

message 19: by Eloradenin (new)

message 20: by Cara (new)

Cara | 9 comments Wlfgrl22 wrote: "I have read three of her series.
Immortals Quartet
Lioness Quartet
Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen"

Then you got to read Terrier. They are only two books out of the series but I'm hooked on it. We get to see a little of George Cooper's ancestry.

message 21: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments Oh that's why the name Cooper sounded familiar. I was planning on reading those books eventually. Now I think I definitely will.

message 22: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) what does she write about?

message 23: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments heroin stories, a combination of fantasy and medieval life

message 24: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) cool

message 25: by Eloradenin (new)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Terrier is AMAZING. Can't wait for Mastiff to come out!!! And the Trickster series is my second favorite. The Immortals Quartet I'm trying to get to - I know I started them years ago. And I just reread the Lioness Quartet - and found ALL 4 at a secondhand store. Made my day.

message 27: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments My mom gave away all of my Tamora Pierce books so now I'm having to find them at second hand stores as well...it's most annoying

message 28: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) why did she give your books away?

message 29: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) to all of you who love Tamora, please go see the interviews folder, I sent her a message and shell be answering some of our questions - read the topic for more information

message 30: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments We have too many books so she goes through them occasionally and takes some of them to the Almost Perfect Bookstore where she can get money back for them...she didn't realize that I wanted to keep them...the ironic thing is that the ones that I've bought to replace the others are also from Almost Perfect Bookstore...so I may be buying my own books back...lol!

sweet!

message 31: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) *laughs*

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Terrier (other topics)