Tudor History Lovers discussion

Tudor book swap!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen, Mod #3 (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 1106 comments If anyone has an extra or unwanted Tudor book they are willing to swap or give to another member, you can post it here.

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) I might have some coming up, this is a great idea, Colleen!

message 3: by Colleen, Mod #3 (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 1106 comments It got me thinking when I saw those posts between you and MaryLou about the Cromwell book. I am very choosy about my library contents. There are some books I just want to get away from the others they were so bad. Or I find myself not particularly attached to it after reading. Either way I love sharing books both good and bad.

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) You and me both, by the way, I am loving swaptree for that very reason. Thanks for turning me on to that site.

message 5: by Colleen, Mod #3 (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 1106 comments You are very welcome Lyn!

message 6: by Jennifer, Mod #5 (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) | 951 comments Thought I'd bump this up on the threads to see if anyone is interested.

Great idea, Colleen :)

message 7: by annie (new)

annie (tellsnoemotion) | 147 comments I'm willing to swap my copy of 'The Boleyn Wife' by Brandy Purdy to anybody interested!

message 8: by Ali (new)

Ali | 6 comments I have "The Queen of Subtleties by Suzannah Dunn" if anyone wants to read it

message 9: by Colleen, Mod #3 (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 1106 comments Thanks Jennifer!

message 10: by annie (new)

annie (tellsnoemotion) | 147 comments Ali wrote: "I have "The Queen of Subtleties by Suzannah Dunn" if anyone wants to read it"

Oooh, yes! I have this ordered from my library and they said it probably won't come for 6 - 8 weeks! Ridiculous!