Ranger's Apprentice Fans discussion

Welcome > Welcome new Members!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 459 (459 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

Ruth (ruthie_vk) | 160 comments Mod
So here you can tell us a little about yourself, and tell us your favorite book and charrie of the books. So here we go!! :)

message 2: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

OK, I know I've been here the longest out of anyone, but you guys should know bit about me. Well, Mason has been here since like, day two, but then maybe he can post, too!!!

Well, I live in WA. I used to live in Ohio, then we moved because my dad is in the Coast Guard. I'm in seventh grade, and I guess I like going to school because it's the only place I'm guaranteed to see my friends. I LOVE tea, and soccer, and trumpet and french horns. I like hanging out at the local park with my friends. So yeah. I'm into RPing, so if anyone wants to join our RP, you're welcome. Mason, Elizabeth, you can put up your profiles now! If you want. You don't have too, but it would be nice. Thanks!!!
BTW, my favorite book of the series in The Siege of Macindaw. My favorite charrie is Halt. He reminds me of me, myself, and I. Haha.... Well, feel welcome in this group, please don't feel like you have to do this, all I ask for is a little info. It puts the two mods--Me and Mason--at ease. Thanks again!!! :)

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 13, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Ok!
I live on a farm in IL, with my three siblings, two goats, a dog, and four cats and five mice not to count the numerous chickens and geese. I am homeschooled by my loving parents and two of my greatest interests are medical herbs and the medieval ages. I also enjoys reading, drawing, sewing, spinning, farm animals and playing the piano.

message 4: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

Nice, Elizabeth!!! That's cool! I used to gave two rats, then they mated and they had 16 kids, and two died, and we let nine go in the woods. They were cool. They used to get out all the time. We're studying medieval times in school, and it's fun, but don't get me wrong, just a little boring. But to each his/her own, right?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Funny! I've only ever seen one rat in a pet store, it was really big. How big were yours?

Yeah I guess history isn't a very strong interest for most people.

message 6: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

Well, kind of big, but not terribly big.

yeah, history just doesn't hold my interest...

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) To bad, about history that is.

message 8: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

i guess. sports hold my interest. like snowboarding and soccer, those i could do and watch allllll dayyyyy longggggggg..... seriously.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Hmmmm! I could watch ice skating all day long but not snowboarding.

message 10: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

*gasp* yeah i like ice skating, but i couldn't watch it a lot. no offense, but i think ice dancing is one of the most annoying things ever put into the olympics. like why is it even there? no offense, though. to each his own, right? :)

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah!

message 12: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

yup. i play soccer though. i haven't gone boarding in FOREVER... like three years. *sniffle sniffle*

message 13: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 24, 2010 03:17PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) No fair! I haven't ever played soccer for real. But I want to. *crys aloud*

message 14: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

*GASP!!!!!!! wipes tear from cheek*

I could cry right now. Seriously?! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! tsk tsk. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I'll join you!
*cries histrionically*

message 16: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

haha

message 17: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

gtg

message 18: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (last edited Mar 10, 2010 02:52AM) (new)

Annie | 1136 comments Mod
Elizabeth?????
your homeschooled???
oh my goodness me too!!
Ruth, i love the snowbord!!!!
K i'll share some about myself:
I live in MD,with my one sibling(and parents)
I have a dog,fish,5 chickens,bunny,and 3 birds.
Im homeschooled,(in 6th grade)
I enjoy Writing,reading,...etc:)
the number one sport i do is archery.
and i do piano too!

message 19: by Elizabeth (last edited Mar 10, 2010 10:52AM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I do archery too and piano and yes I am homeschooled. I live in IL.

message 20: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

Cool, Stephanie! That sounds like fun! Yeah I go to public school here in good ol' WA. Fun stuff. Just kind of weird, you know what I mean? The people, teachers, the cliques, that stuff.

message 21: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

Yeah i know what ya mean?
Whats it like in WA?

message 22: by austen (last edited Mar 17, 2010 07:14PM) (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Ruth wrote: "My favorite charrie is Halt. He reminds me of me, myself, and I..."

You seem a bit too much of a chatterbox to compare yourself to Halt, Ruth. *winks*

message 23: by Jared (new)

Jared (regularguy) hey im new just joined a min ago. my name is jared but must people call me chaney. i love to play sports and to be outside. im not a big reader but i do read and the ranger books are the best. im a hunter and usually outside. only time im really in is when i cant do anything outside. well thats me if you wanna know more message me.

message 24: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

Hello Jared welcome to the group!! (Chaney)
sure you can tell more if you want to.

message 25: by Jared (new)

Jared (regularguy) thank you stephanie.

message 26: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

You are very welcome, Jared

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Hi Jared, welcome.

message 28: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Hi!

message 29: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Whoops -- guess I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is Abby, AKA Pansy. I am a relatively new fan of Ranger's Apprentice, to which I was introduced by my dear friend Em (she isn't on here that I know of). I am a homeschool graduate (got my GED early), and I have six siblings plus three in heaven. I love to read, write (please read my stories and tell me what you think!), play piano & violin, sing, take pictures, do calligraphy, read about America's past...especially the American Revolution! I know this sounds like too many hobbies. Sorry, they all belong to me. ;) I love horses, goats and hummingbirds. And I love children of all ages! Well, that's me. I sincerely hope that I am not repulsive.

message 30: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (last edited Mar 19, 2010 04:42AM) (new)

i like the name Abby!Pansy!
i would love to read your stories, Pansy, just tell me where to find them and i'll tell you what i think!
you play the violin? no way i want to learn that...i play the piano.
calligraphy? i don't think i know what that is...
its not too many hobbies! its GREAT to have a lot!
i like hummingbirds too! their so pretty!

repulsive? girl you are not repulsive you rock! don't even make yourself say that! you are a very pretty young woman that God has plans for! Don't be so hard on yourself!

Believe in yourself
Wish for the stars and the moon
And dare to dream without limits
(it was on a necklace i got)

'don't stop believein..............'

message 31: by Jared (new)

Jared (regularguy) hey abby wanna be friends?

message 32: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (last edited Mar 19, 2010 09:01PM) (new)

do you know how? you click into her pic and theres like this thingy and you can add her as your friend!

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Hi Abby, great to see you on here.
Oh can you come and teach me violin sometime? I have always wanted to play it.
And Stephanie right, don't ever call yourself repulsive.
Love you friend,
~Elizabeth

message 34: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) *laughs* Thanks, but I'm not especially good at it myself. As Halt would say, "Practice!" ;) I was trying to be funny when I said I hoped I wasn't repulsive. Unfortunately, my sense of humor rarely gets through to people. But that's nobody's fault.

Jared, thanks but not now. Sorry. :)

message 35: by Elizabeth (last edited Mar 20, 2010 10:09AM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Most people's humor doesn't come out on the internet. :P Not even mine! That's why you have to use smile faces. :D

message 36: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

heehee thats a good one!

message 37: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (last edited Mar 20, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

(:-0)

doesn't it look like a man??? (:-0)

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Kinda! It looks like the face of a man.

message 39: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

8-]
:]
(:-0

message 40: by Jared (new)

Jared (regularguy) anyone wanna join my group. just a group to mess around in but i need people first

message 41: by Ruth, I need to get on soon! (new)

well, what's it called? we kinda need to know that... :P

message 42: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

ya we need to know what its called...i'd be proud to join,Jared

message 43: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

welcome to the group Sashy!

message 44: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Yay!!! Welcome, Sashy~Beth!!! :)

message 45: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

Do you know her Abby?

message 46: by Sashy (new)

Sashy Hi all! My real name is Ashley, Sashy is a nickname my friends call me. I am great real-life friends with Pansy (Hi Pans!). :) I am a junior in high school homeschool. I'm the oldest of six kids, and live on a small farm in CA. My hobby's are too many to count, but here's a few. I *love* photography, reading (duh!), sewing, knitting, love to bake, blog, and I love anything vintage.
The RA books are new to me, but I love them! I'm reading them to my little brothers (9 y.o. twins) so it's slow going because I really don't like to read aloud. We are on the first book, but I've started reading ahead so I can get to book two, which my 14 year old brother tells me is super good! lol.

message 47: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

Hi Ashley,
Awesome! how do you know each other?
Do you live in CA Abby?
Your on page 91 in book one, so your about to read Sir Rondney and Karel talk about Horace.
I love book two!!!!! that is my second fave!
any who welcome to the group! i hope you join the RP!
you should also look at TPBM its such a fun game!!!!

message 48: by Sashy (new)

Sashy We've know each other through homeschooling for a few years.

Actually I'm past that part, I put the wrong numbers in. :)

message 49: by Annie, Let's eat cookies (new)

KOOL!!!!
so page 98 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Will is meeting his pony..Tug then?

message 50: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Yep, I'm a CA girl! :) And except for the politics, it's beautiful here. Stephanie, what's your top favorite? (If The Burning Bridge is your second.) The Siege of Macindaw is my fave so far, then The Burning Bridge, then either The Ruins of Gorlan or The Sorcerer of the North. (I know that one sounds weird, Sashy, but there really isn't a sorcerer in it -- just someone accused of being one!) How do J & E like Book 1 so far?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10