Miss Alice in Wonderland Role Play!!! discussion

Role Play > Role Play!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 312 (312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Luna , Head Mod. and Group Maker (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 141 comments Mod
((wonderland/above. If you are a person falling into wonderland, you can start role playing like you are above it, then fall down and join us in Wonderland!!!))

The Queen of Hearts strode into the thrown room, everyone around her bowing. She gave a disdanful sniff and plopped herself down onto her thrown.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Humming quietly, Florence danced about in the meadow, trying to think of some new riddles. Her old ones had become quite boring, and she was simply dying for some entertainment. She suddenly thought up a new one, and she was so proud of herself for her creativity, she didn't notice the large oak she was about to dance into. She ran right into it with a bang, and when she realized what she had done, she began laughing hysterically. Then she stood up and looked around. Where are all the lovely children? she thought to herself. I do love playing with the children.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 04:19PM) (new)

Florence suddenly heard a loud thud, so she skipped over to the cliff above the sand pits. Looking down, she saw a pretty young girl looking about in wonder. "Hello!" Florence said cheerfully. "I think you're in a bit of a pickle." She watched as the sand started to swallow the girl up from the ground. She was slowly sinking. "What are you going to do?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn Sat Indian Style On a Giant Mushroom Talking to herself Quite loudly

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 04:33PM) (new)

Quinn Sneezed And Flew Off the Mushroom She Landed Head First in The Bright Green grass Her Dress over her head So Her Off white Bloomers showed

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn Sat Up Quickly Her hair was Sticking up all over and her Top hat was On Sideways

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 04:47PM) (new)

Quinn Looked around and Spotted Ginny She stood up And Skipped Over To Her "Hell-O!!!" Quinn Yelled Brightly "My! Your Quite small aren't you!?" Quinn was at least 6ft tall

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You Are where i am Now!" Quinn Tilted her head Who would ask Such a silly question?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence watched as the girl pulled herself free, thinking to herself. Well, that's nice. She skipped over to the two girls who were now conversing. "Would either of you like to play a game?" she asked slyly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn Looked over at Her a Abnormal Smile On her face "Ooo! Look Another Girl!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 04:57PM) (new)

Florence cocked her head. "Why would you want to leave?" she asked curiously. Then she smiled. "Don't you want to play a game? I have just the right one in mind."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pound? Like a Pound Cake? Why would a Cake have a dog? I should Get Some tea" Quinn Was Standing on one Leg

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not?" Florence said cheerfully. "I'm not going anywhere, I am staying here, and I'm not leaving! I might as well have fun. Please, just one little game?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn tilted her head "Such a Horrible Place... How Could It Exist!" Quinn Had a confused look on her face... Yet She still had that abnormal Smile "What is your name Short Person?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I might," Florence said. "Oh, I have a lovely idea! We can have a riddle game! I will say a riddle, and you will try to guess the answer. Then you will say a riddle, and I will try to guess the answer! And if you win, I will take you to the Queen of Hearts! She will certainly know. And if I win, we can play another game!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know a riddle!" She clapped and Jumped up and down

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

Florence clapped, delighted. "Wonderful! Then we shall all play together! And whoever cannot guess first will be out, and then the other two will continue!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn Nodded.. Well More like Moved Her whole Upper Body "Can I Go First? Ill Give You The most Spongiest Sponge cake i have!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have no voice and yet I speak to you, I tell of all things in the world that people do. I have leaves, but I am not a tree, I have pages, but I am not a bride or royalty. I have a spine and hinges, but I am not a man or a door, I have told you all, I cannot tell you more. What am I?" She smiled

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Noooooooo" Quinn Made a face "That Is Not it!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence grinned, delighted that this was a riddle she knew. "That is excellently easy," she said happily. "The answer that I know must be correct is...a book!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

"I often do not hear things that I know I should hear."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I tell You Small Person That Is Not it."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh well, these things happen. I suppose, since you cannot guess the answer and I cannot guess the answer, that I will tell a riddle now."

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 42 comments Xerxes sipped his tea. It was way too sweet. But he didn't care. "So Sally, what should we do today?" He asked the little doll that always sat on his shoulder. It said nothing. Xerxes laughed. "Oh Sally, you're a genius I tell you!" he exclaimed.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn Paused a secound "What Is your names?" She asked Quietly

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn Smiled "Harleen Quinnzel! But you May Call me Quinn" She took a Bow

message 28: by Luna , Head Mod. and Group Maker (new)

The Queen of Heart's messanger ran up to her, panting. "There's-there's-there-there" he stuttered. "SPEAK UP YOU FOOL!!" screamed the Queen of Hearts.

"There's been a sighting of a non-wonderland creature in-in-in your highnesses territory."

The Queen of Hearts turned red. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!" she screamed, pointing at the messanger, who shrunk away whimpering.

message 29: by Luna , Head Mod. and Group Maker (new)

Kyle was not in a very good mood. He had just returned from school, where he had been bullied by the school yard boys, and aced a math test, much to his dismay. Just another reason for them to tease him!! He arrived to his huge, Victorian-Stlye Manchion with 153 acres of land. He trudged up the side-walk, and sat down in the kitchen for his tea time snack, when he saw a glowing light coming from the open oven door....

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 06:04AM) (new)

Margaret wrote: ""forget it. i am going to solve another riddle, in my mind, and then you will HAVE to take me. The rules said I had to solve a riddle, you never said WHOSE riddle ihad to solve."
"

"Now, now, love," Florence said, "That wouldn't be fair, and not being fair would be cheating. We cannot take you anywhere unless we lose the game. That means that you must ask a riddle, and we must answer incorrectly. But now it is my turn, and I must ask a riddle!"

message 31: by Luna , Head Mod. and Group Maker (new)

Kyle was a very curious child, so he crept closer. He stuck his hand in the oven door, and suddenly he was being pulled. He tried to wrench his hand away.... but it was too late. Head over trousers he went, down down down. "Oh my!" he cried as he fell rather slowly. The cook was floating beside him, drinking tea. She acted like she didn't know she was falling. His pet dog floated.... up?.... beside of him when he grabbed her. "Oh, Countess Elizabeth!! What is going on?" he asked her, when suddenly he fell right into a mushroom. "OH!" he cried out.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 42 comments Xerxes was looking at his pocket watch, which had broken years ago. "Oh my, Sally I fear that our dearest Alice is Late once again." HE sighed. "Such a pity"

message 33: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((luv him!))

The Cheshire Cat appeared on Xerxes other shoulder. "Somebody having a bad day?" He asked. His voice was melodic yet dark at the same time. His wide and toothy grin streched from one pointed ear to the other.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence nodded happily. "Alright, then," she said. "We shall go to the meadow!" She dragged the young girl up to where the grass and flowers grew, and then she plunked down on the ground. "I shall ask my riddle now, and if you can guess it correctly, you shall ask a riddle. And if I can guess it correctly, then I shall ask another riddle. And so on, and so on, and so on!"

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 42 comments Xerxes' laugh was insane. "No no, not me. I'm just a little dissapointed that Alice was late for tea again....Sally did you give her the wrong directions again? You naughty, naughty girl." Xerxes lovingly chastised the doll.

Sally was silent.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:18AM) (new)

Florence grinned craftily. "A man is going on a trip. He has seven wives, who each has seven cats, which each have seven fleas. How many people are going on the trip?" Crossing her legs, she grinned and waited for an answer, twirling her bright red hair around a finger.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence shooks her head and said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. That is incorrect, my dear. The answer is one!" She started laughing delightedly. "Now you have to play again until you win!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:25AM) (new)

Once again, Florence said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. The answer is one because the man is going on a trip. I never said what the wives, cats, and fleas are doing! And now you must play again, because you promised me that you would if you lost, or if you did not win."

message 39: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) The Cheshire Cat smiled at Sally. "So Xerxes my dear dear friend, how have you been?" He asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:28AM) (new)

"Now you shall start by telling me a riddle, and I shall try to guess the answer. And if I cannot guess, I lose. If I guess correctly, then I shall tell you a riddle, which you shall try to guess. And if you guess correctly, then you shall tell a riddle, which I will try to guess. And on, and on, and on until someone shall lose or not win! This will be a fun game!"

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 42 comments Xerxes grinned at the cat. "I've been wonderful." He said cheerfully. "Though I was a bit late for tea yesterday and got a cup thrown at my head. But it was marvelous all the same."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence smiled delightedly. "The answer, which is most obvious, is water! Or to be more precise, a river. I am most certain that this is the correct answer, and this it is not wrong, and that it is right!"

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) "That's brilliant." said the Cheshire Cat. He looked around. "Not many people are here for tea. When do you think Florence will be here?" He asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:36AM) (new)

"In Quinn's mind, a book is not the answer, so the answer it is not! The prospect is very simple, my dear." Florence crossed her legs into a pretzel position. "And now it is my turn yet again to tell a riddle! I shall think of one, and then I shall say it out loud."

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:39AM) (new)

Florence thought for a moment, and then she remembered one of her particular favorites. "Why was a man buried at a cemetery near a church?" She grinned, delighted with her question. Waiting for an answer, she played with her hair again.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 42 comments Xerxes thought for a moment. "I don't know, but surely before Alice gets here." He said with a nod.

message 47: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (last edited Feb 13, 2010 08:42AM) (new)

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 42 comments Xerxes thought for a moment. "I don't know, but surely before Alice gets here." He said with a nod. "I would hate to have Alice greeted by just you and I, dear cat."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Florence squealed and clapped her hands several times. "Yes, yes, that is the answer! Isn't it a lovely riddle? It is one of my favorites!" Then, calming down, she cocked her head at the girl. "And now I shall wait for you to tell your riddle!"

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) "She might feel unwelcome. Would you like me to get Florence?" The Cheshire Cat asked. Slowly he started to disappear.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," Florence said, shaking her head. "To win, you must tell a riddle that I cannot answer correctly. Silly girl!" She gave a chirp of laughter.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7