Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Entertainment News > Grab your iPod!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 49 comments or mp3 player or whatever device you listen to your music on!
Put it on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come on. Dont skip, choose your favorites or make it up...lets see whose brave enough to actually put down the songs that come up :)
you'd be surprised what some people have on their ipod....

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 49 comments Mine are:
Crash world - Hilary Duff
I kissed a girl - Katy Perry
Jump on it - sir-mix-alot
torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Forever & Always - Taylor Swift
Brooklynn is Burning - Head Automatica
Have I waited too long - New found glory
Blame it(remix) - Jamie Foxx feat. lil wayne & Juelz(the remix is the best version ofcourse)
Ms. Hilton - the penfifteen club
you eclipsed by me - Atreyu

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments does anyone like these songs:

*fire flies-owl city http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u4_qg...
*if we meet again-timberland ft. katy perry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSuQL...

lol at the moment i like those the best

omg i love taylor swift and katy perry

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 49 comments I absolutely adore fireflies :)

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) LOVE THAT SONG!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ikr!!! I CANT DOWNLOAD IT ANYWHERE well for free anyway!!!!

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) LOL!
I love NEVER TO LATE, by THREE DAYS GRACE!

message 8: by Twidlebug (new)

Twidlebug 1 Hollywood Girl-Drake Bell
2 End It Good-Drake Bell
3 The Gnome-Pink Floyd
4 Pleasant Valley Sunday-The Monkees
5 I Belive-Soulfly
6 So Happy I Could Die-Lady Gaga
7 Go Ahead-Alicia Keys
8 The Little Girl I Once Knew-The Beach Boys
9 Fight Till Death-Slayer
10 With a Little Help From My Friends.

message 9: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments does anyone like iron and wine?

message 10: by Twidlebug (new)

Twidlebug I haven't heard much from them (except Flightless Bird) I did see an Austin City Limits that Iron and Wine was on and I liked it. Singer/Songwrite Folky...very soothing

message 11: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yeah i love them.... how about pearl jam... any pearl jam fans on here

message 12: by Twidlebug (new)

Twidlebug Pearl Jam is awesome!

message 13: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yay,.. i love them, seeing them for the 4th time in june!!

message 14: by Lia RaeAnn (new)

Lia RaeAnn (myhappyending) 1. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavinge
2. Get over it - avril lavigne
3.replay - i-yaz
4. lost get found - britt nicole
5. say okay - vanessa hudgens
6.halfway gone - lifehouse
7. who knew - pink
I forgot!!

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Let's just say all of FOB, Red hott chili peppers, and any other rock you can think of.

message 16: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
This is a random shuffle from my laptop, I have millions of songs on here lmfao ;)

1. Immortality - Celine Dion
2. No Panties - Trina/tweet
3. Oh - Ciara
4. My body - Keith Sweat
5. Beep - PCD
6. Grow up - PCD
7. My Lady - Chingy
8. Sing our own song - UB40
9. Lovers and Friends - Lil Jon
10. Shawty is the S.H.I.T - Fabulous

message 17: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 49 comments ever since ive been watching supernatural ive been listening to alot more boston and journey and stuff like that...anybody else like those?

message 18: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments basically just:

Metric, Phoenix and Poets of the Fall...

right now the three are just ruling my iPod!! you can see it on my Last.fm profile as well!

message 19: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments anyone else here like smashing pumpkins or a perfect circle??

message 20: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "anyone else here like smashing pumpkins or a perfect circle??"

are those really bands! LMFAO!!

lollllz!! we have this local band here at our place called "PEANUT BUTTER JAM" LMFAO!! hahahahaaaaaa!! i am not kiddin' though!! lmao

message 21: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments OMG TOM... check them out and tell me what you think

the smashing pumpkins.. listen to tonight, and today

a perfect circle - judith, the outsider, libras

they are both brill bands

message 22: by Thomas (last edited Feb 13, 2010 06:51AM) (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "OMG TOM... check them out and tell me what you think

the smashing pumpkins.. listen to tonight, and today

a perfect circle - judith, the outsider, libras

they are both brill bands"

Okie! i will get em off iTunes! lol!! tell me if you know any more awesome bands! just one or two of your most fav. Stormi was the one who introduced me to 'Phoenix'. And i am literally hooked!

hey! tell me which one of their albums are the best too! i don't wanna burn a hole in my card buying the whole discography! lolllz

message 23: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments listen on you tube or i tunes first.. if you like i will reccoment albums... dont want to cause you to part with money if you wont like:)

you fan of jimmy eat world??
or pearl jam?

message 24: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "listen on you tube or i tunes first.. if you like i will reccoment albums... dont want to cause you to part with money if you wont like:)

you fan of jimmy eat world??
or pearl jam?"

i've heard of Pearl Jam but not the other one! lol freaky name though! lolllz :)

message 25: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments I like Rob Thomas' music though! i love that accent in which he sings! lol!

message 26: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments OMG... jimmy eat world are AMAZING..... you have to listen NOW!!!

i will give you a list of say five of their songs and give them ago!!! I am yet to find anyone not like them (pearl jam are my fav band in the world but not everyone loves them lol)

ok....
sweetness
pain
the middle
night drive
hear you hear me

listen to each one and i think you will love them too

message 27: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments lol! watching

Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight (Video)

message 28: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yay!!

message 29: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments what do you think?

today is amazing ... they have loads of good songs, i hope i picked goods once to introduce you to them

message 30: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "what do you think?

today is amazing ... they have loads of good songs, i hope i picked goods once to introduce you to them"

lol! i am watching them in like ultra slo-mo cos of my pathetic internet speeds! have to wait like 15minutes to see one video! lmao!!

message 31: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments omg.. that must be so annoying... so what have you seen so far ?? did you like??

if so i have loads of suggestions,.... i am a real music addict... i have more cd's than books lol, i think i have around 400 now, but james has even more and i steal some of his as some of our tastes are the same

message 32: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "omg.. that must be so annoying... so what have you seen so far ?? did you like??

if so i have loads of suggestions,.... i am a real music addict... i have more cd's than books lol, i think i h..."

well! there you have it! lmao! i am a music addict too! i have like close to 780CD's and like tons of iTunes music in my PC! i had to buy a new harddisk just to transfer them all! lmao

message 33: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments haha yeah... my friends laugh at us as i have tonnes of books, then between us we have about 200 dvd's , aload of series dvd box sets and then james has about 600 cd's and i got about 400... they think we are media freaks, lol... it did mean when we moved house we spent a fortune on cd/dvd racks, bookcases stuff!!!

message 34: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "haha yeah... my friends laugh at us as i have tonnes of books, then between us we have about 200 dvd's , aload of series dvd box sets and then james has about 600 cd's and i got about 400... they t..."

all i have on i tunes are my cd's i uploaded... i like haveing the thing i can touch etc.. i know its silly but i love my cd's etc

message 35: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "haha yeah... my friends laugh at us as i have tonnes of books, then between us we have about 200 dvd's , aload of series dvd box sets and then james has about 600 cd's and i got about 400... they t..."

lollllz! and all of us always still spend a fortune on CD's again and again!! damn those bands who make awesome music! they are just eating through my bank!! LMFAO! jk

message 36: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i know... i get mine online but still wehn i look at my account history on amazon and play.com i think omg how much have i spent over the years lol.... so you got any suggetions for me???

I have every bon jovi ablum ( there are loads of them ) and every pearl jam album, every jummy eat world album.... the list oges on, i i love a band i have to have all their stuff!!

message 37: by Thomas (last edited Feb 13, 2010 07:33AM) (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments description

guess who that is? LMFAO!!

message 38: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments lmao.. who

message 39: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "i know... i get mine online but still wehn i look at my account history on amazon and play.com i think omg how much have i spent over the years lol.... so you got any suggetions for me???

I hav..."

you should totally hear POETS OF THE FALL then! you will love 'em.

message 40: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i will look them up.... you listened to jummy eat world yet??

message 41: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments what song you recommend

message 42: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "what song you recommend"

every single one of their songs are good! though i would say that 'Carnival of Rust' is their best album.

Carnival of Rust Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKk1u5...

message 43: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments this is their youtube channel! its got all their videos which are all their best songs as well!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/poetsofth...

message 44: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments they sound really cool.. the remind me of a band but i cant think who

message 45: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "they sound really cool.. the remind me of a band but i cant think who"

these guys are from Finland! their new album Twilight Theatre is coming out in March!! I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAITTTTT!!

message 46: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i get like that when my fav bands have a album comming out.... pearj jam had a newone out last year and i got it the day it was released!!!!

message 47: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I have no patience with books, dvds, music... if i love it i have to get it ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how skint i am i will still buy it!

message 48: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments i try my best to grab on to pre-releases of the albums though!

and concerning movies! i am not so hungry about those since i get all the movies i want wayy before they are released thanks to my old job!lol! already saw Percy Jackson movie and the Wolfman! i actually saw wolfman like a month ago! lol! i worked at the studio where it was made. I was among the character designers for the wolfman! lol

message 49: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments oooh yeah i am so in awe of that.. so what did you do on the wolfman

message 50: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "lmao.. who"

well! that was meeeeeeeeeeeee!! lollllllz

« previous 1 3