Percy Jackson Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Camp Half Blood Roleplay! > Camp Half Blood Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 271 (271 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry sat on half blood hill. SHe was in all black, with her hood hiding her face, like it always dose. She had her Ipod in her ears.

message 2: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry stood pulling her hood over her face more."WHo are you"she said

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Smart."she said pulling her hood back. BLonde hiar tummbled down around a shallowed cheeked face. ELecrtric blue eyes sparked with life. ANd yet she seemed sick. Her face was covered in old scars."I'm Kerry"

message 4: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "That would be Chiron"She said and beconed them to follow. SHe pulled her hood back up and walked to the big house

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "This place has changed in the last 2 years. Now there are cabins for Hades and the minor gods."Kerry muttered

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Yes but so is Posidin. And Zeus only has one person"

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry laughed quietly"They call her the dark princess. Thats because thats what her name means Also shes well...not right in the head."

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "YOur a smart one"She laughed.

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Well I am."She pulled her hood back enough to smile back

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hm... looks like I have the only happy characters, don't I?))

Kelena and Art, always having fun, run up the hill together, laughing, each trying to outrun the other. Kelena almost made it to the top, but Art grabbed her shirt and pulled her to the ground, then ran up to the top. He stopped there and looked around, panting for breath.
Kelena got up and ran up, tackling Art. "You cheater!" she cried.
Art shook her off and said, "Hang on. Stop. I see people... they look new! Come on, let's go meet them!"
He took off down the hill again, and she ran after him, still laughing.

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((YEP!))

Kerry heard them coming and hid her face again

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry leaned against a tree.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Art and Kel skidded to a halt. "Hey! Where'd the other two go?" Kel exclaimed. "They were just there!"

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry stayed scilent

message 15: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry walked into the big house

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry couldn't help but smile.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Art watched her go, shaking his head. "Gosh... it seems like everyone's depressed or something these days. It sucks. Why can't people just be happy? I mean, we shouldn't act like all those depressed human teens out there. Really."
Kel shrugged. "I'm sure that whoever she is she has a good reason for it."
They sat on a stump outside the door to the big house, waiting to see if the new people would come out.

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry always had some way to tell peoples emotions. She put a hand on Quinns shoulder

message 19: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Of course Chiron"She bowed swiftly. and grabed Natile's hand and Quinn by the bacl of the shirt

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry joged there"I'm geting tired of that"

message 21: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "I don't conect with people good."she said hand tracing the pattern on the wall

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "BOw and Arrow. But I'm kinda good with a sword"

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Sure"she said and walked out

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Art and Kel watched.

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments She pulled out a dagger ans walked into the forest

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments When she go there she unziped her jacket. She was wearing a sleeveless corset top. SHe sat down and brought the dagger to the wrist

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Shw finished and walk to her cabin. She changed into a blakc and red strapless corset top. BLack skinny jeans and black boots. SHe straped on sliver metal braclets. Two for each arm, witch connected by criss-crossing chains. These increse her electical power. She grabed her bow arrows and dagger, threw her jacket over he shoulder and walked to the fighting arena

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Art saw a girl (Kerry) walk into the woods, and he followed her silently. He gasped as he saw what she was about to do. "Hey! Don't do that!"

Kel grinned as she saw the boy (Quinn) come out of his cabin. She followed him and said, "Hi. You're new. I'm Kelena."

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Yes"she said smiling at quinn

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments "Do what?"Kerry asked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I was writing mine while you guys posted yours. Bleh.))

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments Kerry cleaned her knife

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((gotta go. dinner.))

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((kk))

message 35: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((omg congrates I cant because the roads are frozen!))

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((lucky!))

message 37: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((Whats werid is I'm in Texas))

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((Yeah some freak ice storm rolled in. The bigest on in 30 years.))

Kerry aimed her bow at Quinn

message 39: by Lyric (last edited Feb 12, 2010 01:19PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((I made a 5 foot snow man!!!!!))

SHe lowered it then tackeled him. She sat on him pining him there."YOu ok? You are paying attention arn't you"

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((Me and the other person went all out. We decorated it with food coloring!))
She laughed. SHe had her hood pulled down as far as it would go over her face

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD it's 4:21 here, now. I'm in Kentucky. Gosh, I envy you. I'll be seeing it soon, though. In a few days, probably. I saw The Lovely Bones yesterday.))

message 42: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((2 and one was yesterday and the other today))

message 43: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments She jumped off and took stance

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments She got out her dagger and bended the air around her to give her more of a push off toward him

message 45: by Lyric (last edited Feb 12, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments She puted a hand on his thigh, winks then activates her braclets which of course INHANCE her already strong electric powers

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((SHe has thes special braclets on her arms. SHes a daughter of zeus so she has electic powers so she is elctifying him))

message 47: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 44 comments ((OPPS! I MENT HAND!))

message 48: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* Alice walked towards the lake, with her two swords dangling from her waist

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sat at the bottom of the lake, not needing to go up for air, he was just like his older half brother Percy, He didn't need to breath, so to speak. He just sat there and thought, when the water nymphs started to come towards him, he kicked towards the surface. He walked out of the water, already dry, he didn't have to get wet if he didn't want to.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jzedio saw a girl(Natalie from Maddie) and walked by her. "Hi." He said shyly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.