Disney World Rocks! discussion

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 6 comments hi hi hi I just joined! I'm going to Disney World in March and I'm soooo excited!! Any suggestions?? We're staying at the Grand Floridain for seven days, six nights. What MUST I do??

message 2: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 230 comments Mod
Wow!!!!! LUCKY!!!! =P and you MUST tour the ENTIRE world showcase at Epcot! I didn't, and now I wish i had! I only made it halfway! You will have plenty of time to do so I see! ;) Hope you have fun!! =] wait...what am I saying?! of course you will!! =] Enjoy!! =]

message 3: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 6 comments thanks, I will!!

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 7 comments Do everything! I live about 2 1/2 hrs South of Orlando and even though I've been the Disney many times I still love doing everything, and seeing everything! I can help if you have any more specific questions too.

message 5: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 6 comments Okay, which water park should we go to? We only have time for one - Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

message 6: by Sherri (last edited Feb 16, 2010 08:06PM) (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 7 comments Ok, I lied, I can't help you with this question. I havn't been to the water parks but if there are any questions reguarding the theme parks I can help you.

My friend has been to Blizzard Beach and liked that one though.

message 7: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 6 comments awesome

message 8: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 6 comments Okay, we are staying for six full days. What would be a plan to go to each park (Magic Kindgom twice) and a water park and Downtown Disney?? (we're seeing La Nouba)

message 9: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 7 comments I suggest to look at the park times. (Some days parks stay open later than others.) And I'd plan your days that way. When I go I want to make sure I have the maximum time to complete everything or repeat what I want to if time allots so therefore I pick the parks that are open the longest. For instance...if Magic Kingdom closes at 9 one night and 11 the next night I'll go the second night just to make sure I can do everything I want to do.

As far as the water park and Downtown Disney goes...I've never been to the water parks but I assume like any other water park it will only be a half day event so I'd plan those two things on the same day...go the the water park, go back to the hotel and chill then go Downtown for Afternoon / evening events.

Are you staying at a Disney Resort? If you are you have some advantages there too, I won't go into them if you aren't staying there though.

message 10: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 7 comments I hope that makes sense.

message 11: by Redfox5 (new)

Redfox5 Typhoon Lagoon! Just becuase the wave machine is amazing! Tho actually I guess you've already been now...

I'm going in Oct! To stay at Pop Century Resort :D

message 12: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 7 comments I just went last month and I stayed at the Movies All-Star Resort!!