Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Archives > LOVE NEST

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 12, 2010 12:39AM) (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
R-16 This room is for you love birds out there that insist on flirting with each other lmfaooo

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yes we are.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

and we can literaly be birds. LOL!! sence you are fangs sister, and I just have wings.

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ♥☆♥☆_Tiny_☆♥☆♥ wrote: "R-16 This room is for you love birds out there that insist on flirting with each other lmfaooo"

LMAO good thinking tiny

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fangs sister!(Wears CONVERSE!!!) wrote: "LOL!
Yay! yes we can."

*Hugs you tightly lifting you from the ground.*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*kisses you*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*smiles*

message 8: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Ha ha . We have a flirting room

message 9: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Lisa- isa the gr8leader DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "Ha ha . We have a flirting room"

shhhh!! more like a over the top THE-3-lettered-word (you know which) flirting room!!

message 10: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Tom wrote: "Lisa- isa the gr8leader DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "Ha ha . We have a flirting room"

shhhh!! more like a over the top THE-3-lettered-word (you know which) flirting room!!"

LMAO

message 11: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments maddi *aka ADDI- the cunning* wrote: "oooh, *winks*, heyyy Isa, how you doin'?"

ADDI i am good how are you.... should i be flirting with you addi to chat to you in here,.,???

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments isa looks into addi's eyes

message 13: by Katoof (last edited Feb 12, 2010 08:38AM) (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments isa smiles at addi and says " HOW YOU DOIN?" (like joey from friends)
LMFAO

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments lisa looks deeper into addi's eyes "will you kiss me?"

message 15: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments ROFLMAO

*as addi kisses isa, the world stops... this must be LOVE*

hahahaha

message 16: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments Holy CRAWWWWWWWWWPPP!! NOW I REGRET BITING SOMEONE!! LMFAOO!!

message 17: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Tom wrote: "Holy CRAWWWWWWWWWPPP!! NOW I REGRET BITING SOMEONE!! LMFAOO!!

"

why do you regret it tom... *feeling hurt by her master isa looks down lovingly at addi on the couch*

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments *isa can't resist addi's smile so walks over to the couch and sits down, she turns to face addi)

message 19: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments RAOTFATMLMFAO

message 20: by Katoof (last edited Feb 12, 2010 09:14AM) (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments *"so have I addi, you have no idea how many times i have dreamed of this"

(LMFAO)

message 21: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments *isa watched addi lick her lips and wished it was hers*
(hahah, deleted the E sorry, i keep doing it but dunno why)

message 22: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments *isa kisses addi back, lvoing the way her tongue feels as it explores her mouth*

lmfao

message 23: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments (hey we are both vamps now YAY.. change your title)

(maybe we scared him off)

*as addi bites isa's lip it bleeds a little as assi's fangs are sharp!!! (hehe) isa pushes her body closer to addi loving the feeling of addi tuggin her shirt*

message 24: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments (yay)

(thomas where are you... if he has run off we have no master lol.... free for all )

* isa runs her hands down addi's spine and lets them rest on her hips, she can feel maddi pushing against her, and can feel her fangs have retracted... isa wonders if addi wants a taste but their kissing prevents her ofrering

message 25: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments *isa had theough the feel of addi's lips of hers was sensational but the feel of her fangs sinking into her neck was undescribable, isa pushed addi's head closser to her neck, willing her to bits harder *

message 26: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 1062 comments maddi ~*aka ADDI- the cunning VAMPIRE!*~ wrote: "(bye isa! we can finish when you get back. hahah!)

does anyone else wanna flirt with me??????"

nope!!

message 27: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments maddi ~*aka ADDI- the cunning VAMPIRE!*~ wrote: "(bye isa! we can finish when you get back. hahah!)

does anyone else wanna flirt with me??????"

isa gets back and runs to the couch "addi i missed you more than you will ever believe" (LMFAO)

message 28: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
Oh Mi Gosh Tom! What did you get me into by letting me create this room lmfaoo...therez girl on girl action too? frickin hewl! Shall I be changing the rating addi and isa? haha

message 29: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments ♥☆♥☆_Tiny_☆♥☆♥ wrote: "Oh Mi Gosh Tom! What did you get me into by letting me create this room lmfaoo...therez girl on girl action too? frickin hewl! Shall I be changing the rating addi and isa? haha"

lmfao ;P

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I see.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I would most likely fant because you would be crushing my hand, so I would fant from pain. :P but then I would get up and say awww it looks like you hun, because it can't look like me, you are more beautiful than me. :P

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Fangs sister!(Wears CONVERSE!!!) wrote: "You always leave me with out words.
But you can't faint, i would need you not to."

then I am going to need as much pain killer as you, because my hand will be crushed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

how will you be able to, when the first thing on ur mind is going to be and I quote "GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!!!!!" thats what almost every mother giveing birth says. :P

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

you know how many times men have heard that one befor they became a dad, and then there ears were broken the day there child was born. LOL!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL you haven't been in that much pain befor, so you don know how loud you would be. LOL!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

well you will on that day. :P

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

*ugs back smiling*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

*Bites ur shoulder*

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

*smiles and bites were ur shoulder meets ur neck*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I know.
*evil smile*

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I do
*eviler smile*
What don't you trust me. ;P

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

*eviler smile*

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

*just keeps smiling*

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

What ever do you mean puddy tat? what do you think I am up to?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

what do you think I am up to?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

no you have to tell me what you think I am up to?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

and what do you mean by get you?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe I dont. you should tell me what you mean. :P

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I see, and is it working? :P

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm.

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.