The Ingo adventures discussion

hey everyone!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilimcg) come on people we need more people to join this group!!! ingo is amazing and it is my absolute favorite book! what do you guys think about it??? i want to hear your reviews!

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoecoolcat) | 5 comments i know!!! Ingo rocks! yet there is hardly any conversation or anything! I have recommended these books to many people and ive reread them tons of times, more people should get into the series it is awsome! the last book in the ingo series had me crying so hard!

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilimcg) because their dad died or because the books were over? i cried because it meant that there would be no more reading about Faro... :(

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoecoolcat) | 5 comments kinda because their dad died, and that faro was growing up... it all just struck me as sad...

message 5: by Emily (last edited Jan 16, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

Emily (emilimcg) If anyone still follows this group, wanted to let you know that a group all about mermaids/merbooks has been created called: MERBOOKS

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie | 1 comments Hi I'm new to this club, I'm Angie I would like to friend any of you for my class on online conversation's to get things rolling in mid-term part 2. Also we can put together news faster if we friend each other. Also to wrap thing's up I've read 1, 2, 3, and I'm ordering book 4 to read and then book 5. Does anybody know If a 6th book might come out or is 5 the tail (Ha Ha Tail instead of tale!) end of the books. -Angie