Q&A with Sara Shepard discussion

Question for Sara

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℑ.ℓ☺ (new)

ℑ.ℓ☺ (fashioncoquette97) | 1 comments Hey Sara! You are my absolute favorite author EVER! I have read all of the Pretty Little Liars books and was wondering if the last book will be called twisted or wanted? Thanks! I'll be biting my fingernails til ya answer!

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison Dilaurentis | 1 comments Hey Sara! I am like addicted to your show as you can probably tell since my goodreads name is Alison Dilaurentis! The show is addicting and i can't wait for the second season to come back on. i just finished the last book in the series and I had some questions.
1)do Meredith and Bryon ever get married?
2) what happened to the dilaurentis's?
3) what happened betwwen spencer and andrew?
4)what happened between aria and noel?
5)what happened between Mike and Hanna?
60 Does Emily get back with Issac or what is she all alone?!
Thanks for answering my questions love you as an author!

message 3: by Marlee (new)

Marlee (clarinet_lover) | 1 comments Hiiii Sara! I adore your books ((: Im on the eighth book of Pretty Little Liars!!!! How did you come up with the idea of them? Was there someone in your childhood that was like Ali, Aria, Spencer, Emily, Hana, ect.?

message 4: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Klein | 1 comments Do we have to wait another year for the 10th book? Twisted was even better than I expected.

message 5: by Jennesis (last edited Sep 30, 2012 09:31AM) (new)

Jennesis Quintana (jenny13) | 1 comments Hi Sara,
I love your books, you write them so cleverly and have me wanting more. I just can't get enough. I am reading both the Pretty Little Liars series and the Lying Game.Both are amazing, but I prefer Pretty Little Liars. My question is will Hanna and Mike get back together? I hope they do they made such a cute perfect couple. Also will Emily and Issac get there baby Violet back? And will Aria beat that Finnish annoying slut from getting Noel? And last but not least will Spencer's stepbrother come back and forgive her?

message 6: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (pll_lova_21) | 1 comments Sara-
I LOVE YOUR BOOKS!
one q: Will Iris be a bigger part of the series?