Watchmen Watchmen discussion

Watchmen Babies

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christian (last edited May 10, 2008 06:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christian McKay Heidicker Which Watchmen Baby is your favorite? And where would you like to see them go on vacation next?

Korey I'd have to say that I'm partial to Lil' Rorshach. Baby Nite Owl is too fussy, and Doc Manhattan Jr. is just so impersonal. And I'd love to see them go to Disneyland.

Christian McKay Heidicker Lil' Rorschach is my favorite too! I mostly like him because you always know what kind of mood he's in. Like, for example, remember the time in "Hang Ten" when Baby Comedian said, "Trenchcoats are for poofters . . . and that's no joke!" and then Rorschach's face turned into a storm cloud? Classic. Disneyland would be pretty crazy. They could land the Owlet on top of the Matterhorn! I'll bet Silky would love the tea cups, and the Doc could help everyone breathe in space . . . mountain!

Paul Sheiman Wait, what?

Julie S. I don't understand. Watchmen babies?

Christian McKay Heidicker haha. Rad, Horrorshow.

Paul and Julie, we're expanding on the episode of The Simpsons where Milhouse tries to get guest star Alan Moore to sign his copy of Watchmen Babies: V for Vacation.

Christian McKay Heidicker Brandon wrote: "http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/imag..."

Ah. There it is. Thanks, Brandon.

message 10: by Paul (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paul I liked the one where L'il Rorschach was stuck in day care with all the other kids and had his temper tantrum and muttered that immortal line
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DO YOU? I'M NOT STUCK IN HERE WITH YOU, YOU'RE ALL STUCK IN HERE WITH ME!! and somebody needs to change my diaper RIGHT now!"

Christian McKay Heidicker And then the stain in the diaper looked like a Rorschach test of a homicidal bunny? That was truly amazing.

Paul wrote: "I liked the one where L'il Rorschach was stuck in day care with all the other kids and had his temper tantrum and muttered that immortal line

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DO YOU? I'M NOT STUCK IN HER..."

message 12: by Will (new) - rated it 5 stars

Will You cwowd of cwacked-up cweeps!