BEATLES FANS discussion

Which Beatle is your favorite?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Daria (last edited Jan 18, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

Daria (dariadee) Which one of the Beatles are your favorite?
I like all of them, so I don't really have a favorite.
What about you guys?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Today it is Georgie bcuz I think he is soooo beautiful!

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan Luna | 2 comments None of you people know me and i dont know you but Lennnon. Great to see people enjoying GOOD music.

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Rose (1Beatlesfan) | 24 comments today mine is George because the sun is out from the cold winnnter and the snow is slowly melting ( here comes the sun)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Georgie bcuz Thursdy is his 67th bd!

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Rose (1Beatlesfan) | 24 comments yop and he was awsome

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

plus he wrote Something! beautiful!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

he's THE BEST ROCK'N'ROLL DRUMMER EVAH! we <3 u richie!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

wooooootsh!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yaysh! go mr Starr! http://photos.absoluteelsewhere.net/B... (do u see john wearing black dress socks? hahaha!)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoko? they got married. they had a KID. she broke up the Beatles.

message 13: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 4 comments Ringo and John. :)

message 14: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 4 comments Yup. John is beast.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Em wrote: "OH MY GODNESS IDK THAT! WHAT DID HE SEE IN THAT GREATEST-ROCK-BAND-EVER-RUINER-DUMB-PERSON GIRL!"

IKR! p.s. john is awesome, just he had very poor taste in women. i liked the 1st wife, cynthia.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont care if he did drugs. i don't BELIEVE in drugs, but i don't think he was a bad person for DOING them. they were new, all this stuff was just being invented, and they were actually forced into most of them. look up the Dental Experience and see if anything comes up. a dentist friend FORCE-FED John & George LSD in their coffee. it wasn't thei choice. they also all realized that it wasnt having any positive effects on them, so the four Beatles all quit drugs. (i feel like an encyclopedia now!)

message 17: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments they're all great in a way its hard to choose!! but i think paul cuz his songs are so pretty

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments George Harrison will always be not only my favorite Beatle, but also one of my favorite all around people. His music, his humour, his love, his sprituality, everything about him is just grand!

message 19: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments he was really funny

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Carol wrote: "he was really funny"

He was, just grand. But you have to understand things like Monty Python to get some of it.

message 21: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments just wondering-how how does monty python help with george harrison?

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2010 08:00PM) (new)

the dry british humour bit. they both use dry british humour was the point, i think. btw, morgan, i totally agree w/ the python bit!

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Another Jane Doe wrote: "the dry british humour bit. they both use dry british humour was the point, i think. btw, morgan, i totally agree w/ the python bit!"

Yesh it was dry British humour style they both used that I was using to compare them. And George and the Pythons were good friends, specially him and Michael Palin and Eric Idle, but any road I was referring to the dry humour!

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (booksinsideout) Paul!!

message 25: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 53 comments Mod
Paul or John I would have to say.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan wrote: "Another Jane Doe wrote: "the dry british humour bit. they both use dry british humour was the point, i think. btw, morgan, i totally agree w/ the python bit!"

Yesh it was dry British humour style ..."

that's what i thought. i like the knight guarding the bridge- "it's only a flesh wound!"- "what're you talking about! your arm's off!"

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Another Jane Doe wrote: "Morgan wrote: "Another Jane Doe wrote: "the dry british humour bit. they both use dry british humour was the point, i think. btw, morgan, i totally agree w/ the python bit!"

Yesh it was dry Brit..."

Yeah I like that part a lot too. I like the end part where they had to croos the bridge of death and stupid Galahad changed his favorite color.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

thast was HILARIOUS!!!!!

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Another Jane Doe wrote: "thast was HILARIOUS!!!!!"

Yeah it's like that's just DUMB!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr! i luvv that movie!

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments I love it too. I love their other two motion pictures as well. George's production company produced the second Python movie.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i like that his music company thing was called Harrisongs.

message 33: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments harrisongs?

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Yeah like Harrison with a g at the end. So they know the song is a Harrison song, it's like shorthand. His film production company was called HandMade Films.

message 35: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments ohhhhh.... that cool

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yep yep yeppers!

message 37: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments sadly i never new he had production companies :(

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

awww

message 39: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments yeah i haven't had a chance to read any book just on him. i've read a john lennon one and a beatles one and they never mentioned george's production compaines.... and you changed your pic again!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah! his most excellent hotness dhani again, only in a more thoughtful ose, thereby making him seem deep and stuff.

message 41: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments yes, yes it does

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe i usually hate pix like that, but sex dhani pulls it off bril.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2010 04:04PM) (new)

hehe i usually hate pix like that, but sexy dhani pulls it off bril.

message 44: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments lol yes it does ;)

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments You might want to put a y on the sexy, for it looks "odd" without it. I've read George's book, and it doesn't thoroughly mention his companies, but you can get the picture. I also read Michael Palin's (from Monty Python) first diary book, and he mentioned George's film production company a lot when he dot to talking about Life of Brian.

message 46: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments lol yeah the y might have been a better touch but oh well!

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Yeah, I laughed when I saw there was no y there.

message 48: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments lol but well if you think about it the other way you can get carried away thinking about what he might have been thinking about... do you know what i mean ;)

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Prince (ilovebeatlegeorge) | 39 comments Yeah, I'm not into thinking deep today.

message 50: by Carol (new)

Carol | 59 comments lol, i sure am!!!!

« previous 1 3 4