TV We've Just Watched discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holli (new)

Holli Did anyone watch this one? The aired the pilot on Tuesday I believe it was.... I really liked it. I wasn't sure I was going to at all but I was hooked on it about 20 mins in.....

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments I liked it and it's on again tonight. Kelly Giddish is another ALL MY CHILDREN alum I like. xo

message 3: by Holli (new)

Holli Really? I wondered where she came from... she kinda reminded me of Charlotte on Private Practice! lol

I'm going to keep watching this one. I liked it. I tried The Deep End and hated it. I gave it 3 episodes and I still didn't care about any of them after three......

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments I didn't start deep end so i guess my instincts were right on if you don't like. Have you seen the guy before though? He's a new one for me. xo

message 5: by Holli (new)

Holli I haven't.... let me look him up and see who he is....

His name is Nicholas Bishop and it looks like he's done a lot of bit roles in TV. He was on DAYS for awhile.

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments You never fail to amaze me. xoxo

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli Google is my friend....... lol

message 8: by Holli (new)

Holli Hey Courtney, "Paris" must mean " I have to film on another show"........ LOL once you watch this latest episode you'll know what I mean. ;)

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli I really really liked this latest episode..... did you watch it yet Courtney? The one with the two people who regress with each other?

And did you catch my Y&R reference up there to the previous episode?

message 10: by Allen (new)

Allen Wright I & Worst (Audiovore) | 222 comments FYI, this has been canceled.

message 11: by Holli (last edited Feb 25, 2010 08:08AM) (new)

Holli I figured Allen because I saw that the lead actress took a role on another series. I'm disappointed...I was kinda liking this show.

message 12: by Allen (new)

Allen Wright I & Worst (Audiovore) | 222 comments There was a Mental episode about past lives that was bearable, but to have a whole show around it just seemed ridiculous to me. So I didn't even bother with it.

But perhaps that just me, as I find the notion of past lives more hogwash than scientology.

message 13: by Holli (new)

Holli Courtney, did you see that they are airing the remainder of this series now?

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments No I just assumed they were reruns, thanks. What night is it on? xo

message 15: by Holli (new)

Holli Friday night at 8pm I think?

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments Thanks Chick...now in my DVR. xo