GigglyPuff's RP♥Books♥&Music discussion

NightClub > NightClub Rp

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 115 comments Mod
(start awesome Rp here)

*The music was pumping as the speakers blasted music throughout the club and outside as well. the line was so long it curled around the corner and it wasnt even midnight yet, as Harley ran up and down the bar, pouring and making drinks as she swayed to the music*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna played I gotta feeling as she waved to Harley, who was crazily passing drinks out. She held her headphones closer to her ear and spun the record as she danced. More people dropped dollar bills in the tip jar and Anna grinned.

*Harley looked up, stopping for a second as she looked around. She notice Anna up in the DJ booth and held up a glass to offer her a drink*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna shook her head no and continued dancing. She pulled out her phone and texted Harley. ~no drinking 4 me 2night. i need 2 stop soon.~

*a smile spread across her face as her phone vibrated. she read the message as she laugh* Remember AA meetings are for quitters LOL!!! *she texted back as she looked back up at Anna*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol=] she texted back

* she laughed as she got back to work. She trew down a shot before she put a couple of beers on her platter and a couple of other drinks and made her way from behind the bar and into the crowd of bodies. She slithered her way out of the dance floor as she went to serve the drinks*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna turned up the music as she squeezed the headphones tighter against her ear. She tgrew her other hand in the air. "This ones for all the music lovers out there!" she cheered while changing the song.

* A loud roar came from the crowd as Anna blasted the club and the everyone got int o the music. She laughed as she imaged the visit she would probably get from the fire marshall, but oh well*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy, her roommate, came in to take over for a few minutes, and Anna handed over the headphones. "Y'all welcome the one, the only, DJ Mandy Music!!!" Anna shouted as she danced out the door. She leaned against the brick walls as she listened to Mandy, she had a screechy voice and played to much of Lady Gaga, but she was still Anna's roommate. Anna let out a puff of smoke and tossed the cigarette onto the sidewalk, the line out front was crazy and she tried to avoid the girls in short dresses and the guys trying to get in with them. She tucked her hands into the pockets of her skinny jeans.

*Harley was jamming and serving drinks when she saw a fight about to break out in the corner. She jumpped up on a chair and started trying to get the attention of the bouncers, before she jumped in the middle trying to calm everyone down as "Blah Blah Blah" started playing*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy turned down the music, "Hey, you two by the door, break it up!" when they didn't, she shouted "Security!" Harley was jumping through the crowd, trying to stop the fight. Mandy looked around as security rushed through the club, dragging the guys out of the club. Mandy took a sip of her beer and looked at her phone, it was 1:30.

Anna tapped her leg to the music, which seemed more quiet. She came indide and ran around the corner to see secuurity dragging two drunk men out. She walked past them and sat at the counter. "Hey Harley, can I have a miller?"

*Harley looked up at Anna* Yeah. Give me a sec and i bring it to you* she turned and looked up towards Mandy in the booth and smiled and waved her hand, as she mouthed "Thank You", and then she walked off towards the bar*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welx!" Mandy said, waving for Anna to come.
Anna grabbed the drink off the counter and ran over to Mandy, "What? It's your shift!" Anna shouted angrily.
"I'm moving back to Chicago, this is my last night! Aren't you excited!?" Mandy exclaimed.
"Ugggggh!" Anna groaned. "Now I have to dj full time?"
"Yeah, so?"
"Just leave, I take it that you already packed."
"yeah." Mandy said, dipping her head and walking out.
"Bye!" Anna said giving Mandy a quick hug. "Hey! Dj Anna back in the house! Here's one for all the dancers out there!!" she shouted as she turned on tik tok.

*Harley danced along the as her and alot other sang along in a chorus form along to the song, dancing and drinking and laughing and having fun*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna glanced at her phone, 2:15. She texted Harley, ~omg, itz 2 15! 2night im closin up at 3 30. Do u wanna try 2 dj? i will cover the bar. u know bein dj i will give u the dj pay 4 2night, which is more than bartender.~

*Harley looked down at her phone and then looked up at Anna grinning* Last calls at 3 and i'll start clearing out at 3:15 and i'll stick behind the bar. if i get up there and start screwing up, i'll lose my club credit. Everyone loves me behind the bar. LOL :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

~yea!~ Anna said when a girl in a golden, short, club dress came up, she pushed her chesnut hair behind her oversized ears. "Can I apply for a job? My name's Flee, short for Fleena. I am good at...... ummmmmmm........ maybe I can try to be dj?" Flee said reaching to grab the headphones off of Anna's head.
"Hey back off Flee, you can start by sweeping when the club closes, I'm the owner, and I don't think that career of your's is going far with that attitude." Anna groaned.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason strode in. He went straight to the bar. He called over to Harley "Hey Harley! Hit me with the usual"

((can Mason and Harley be, friends?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna watched Flee walk away. ~thank god that jerk is gone~ she thought

((yeah))

*Harley looked down the bar as she served some guy his beer. She heard her name as she searched for the face. her eyes scanned to the bar until she found to fimilar face and smiled as she made her way down* Hey Mason!* she said excited to him as she reached back to get his drink*

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna glanced at her watch ~uh-oh, time to close.~
"All-right everybody! I know y'all are havin a good time!"
the crowd cheers
"I'm gonna have to close up!"
the crowd boo'd
"Sorry! I'll see ya'll tomorrow night! Right?!"
the crowd cheers
"See ya then! Goodnight! Go wild!"
"And come back!" the crowd cheered
~so glad I made that slogan! it gets them out!~

message 24: by *X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X*, Numero UNO!!!! (last edited Mar 24, 2010 12:26PM) (new)

looks like you got here to late Mase. its closing time *she said pointing to the rock and roll clock up on the wall* you gotta get here earlier doll

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just came here to get a drink and say hi hon" Mason grinned.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The club emtied fast

Well here's your drink and Hi there doll *she said teasing him as she grabbed empty bottles off the bar. the night was over and now it was clean up time*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hate cleanin!" Anna shouted

Well throw on some paramore and i'll have this place sparkling in no time, like always* Harley shouted up to her as she rolled the trashcan around with her, dumping un empty bottles. one of the bigger tables was turned over from the fight. she tried to picking it up, but it was too heavy*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Want me to help with that?" she says as she starts to dance to a paramore song she just flipped on. "Here." she walks over to Harley and helps her lift

"Im not weak, it's just that this table is heavy" She said in her own defense as she they lifted and set it up right."Thanx Doll"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know you're not! Your welx!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll help clean up ladies, if you want." Said mason.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Naaa... it's k"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Too bad." Mason grabbed a cleaning cloth and a spray bottle and started wiping tables.

Harley laughed." Thanx for the help, Mason" As she went back around throwing away the rest of the bottles and cups and trash.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks..." Anna muttered when an idea came to her... "Do you want to work here Mason? We have plenty of openings. You could be a bartender with Harley or dj while I'm on break or even order beer and clean up! Come on! I know the owner!" she said pointing to herself

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason sighed and thought about it. "You know, that might not be a bad idea. I will have to take it up with the manager though..."

"Hey! Don't leave out Security." Harley yelled out from across the club." We could use plenty of crowd control, when the light go down and people get a little to crazy" she said laughing.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I could work with Emmett!" Mason was starting to like the idea more and more.

"Did someone say my name?" Emmett walked in through the back door.

"Hey Em! You might have a new buddy to bruise with." She said pointing to Mason.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"K" Emmett sat down on a stool.

"So you would be okay with that?" Mason asked

"Sure" Emmett grabbed a beer and took a drink.

"Well, if your gonna work as security, then you have to show up before the club opens, not a few minutes before we close Mason" She said teasing him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason laughed, and so did Emmett.