VaMpIrE FrEaKs discussion

VAMPIRES????????? > IMMORTAL OR HUMAN??? which do u prefer to be?????

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i prefer to be immortal. never aging and living untill who knows wat..... AWSOME!!!!!!

message 2: by Flameholly161 (new)

Flameholly161 i wanna be immortal please =D immortalness would be AWESOME (even if it means being an effin strigoi [i still perfer that to being a stupid human:])

message 3: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (cherisweet) yeah,, immortal would sound great,,
but what if, you had to live a realllly long life without anyone that can acompany you to the end, or if you never found someone you truly loved...
wouldn't that be torturing?!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheri wrote: "yeah,, immortal would sound great,,
but what if, you had to live a realllly long life without anyone that can acompany you to the end, or if you never found someone you truly loved...
wouldn't t..."

well i mean it would but still......... id like to be immortal

message 5: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (cherisweet) yeah!!

Immortal for me as well!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) wrote: "definitely immortal! Human is just too boring and tragic. Too many worries when you are human"

definitely!

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 1 comments definitely immortal for me no question about it!

message 8: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Ramirez (bvramirez) | 23 comments I would like to be immortal I could do a lot of things I'll never get to do in a short life.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Brenda wrote: "I would like to be immortal I could do a lot of things I'll never get to do in a short life."

True.True.True. Immortal ALL the WAY!