75 Books...More or Less! discussion

Archive (2010 Challenge) > FSD´s 2010 books

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claus (last edited Jun 26, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) A slow start but The Templars' Secret Island is wrestled to the ground.
A bit dry on the math side, but without it you would have a hard time believing and understanding what they are trying to convey.

message 2: by Claus (last edited Jun 26, 2010 01:58PM) (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) The Last Question completed.

message 3: by Karol (new)

Karol Claus, I'm glad you've joined our group. I hadn't heard of The Templar's Secret Island - I read the description and reviews and it sounds pretty darn interesting.

message 4: by Claus (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) It´s pretty good, first real publication I´ve read from Henry Lincoln. But I have browsed quite a bit through his thoughts on Rennes Le Chateau at various sources.
If you like real life mysteries it´s a pretty good one at that. One thing from the book that is pretty hard to refute is the claim that the churches were designed and placed by the Templars. A statement I haven´t seen before, which is odd since the round churches are relatively well known/popular in Denmark. And by just a small amount of research, it seems that most would come to that conclussion, in my opinion at least.

message 5: by Karol (new)

Karol Claus wrote: "It´s pretty good, first real publication I´ve read from Henry Lincoln. But I have browsed quite a bit through his thoughts on Rennes Le Chateau at various sources.
If you like real life mysteries i..."

Thanks - quite interesting indeed. I've officially added this to my TBR list!

message 6: by Claus (last edited Jun 06, 2010 12:13AM) (new)

message 7: by Claus (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) A Clash of Kings Completed

message 8: by Claus (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) Eric Completed

message 9: by Claus (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) Neverwhere Completed

message 10: by Claus (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) Stardust completed

message 11: by Claus (new)

Claus Bebe (Fedtstensdyr) The Necronomicon completed