Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > subscribing to group digest

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roberta (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:05PM) (new)

Roberta (Robbi_T) | 3 comments I feel your pain. I have finally given up on trying to "unsubscribe." It doesn't work... there's no way out... ;)

message 2: by Lisa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:05PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 8939 comments Hmm. I subscribe to all (I think 13) of my groups' digests. You might be better off doing that. I get only one email each day/digest form.

message 3: by Michael (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:06PM) (new)

Michael | 39 comments I would like to see the default set to 'no' for subscription to the daily digests. I've managed to save myself a lot of spam so far by clicking every time ... but the day will come when I'm not paying attention! (as he clicks the box again)

message 4: by Otis, Chief Goodreader (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 4184 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

We added a new section in your 'my account' => 'my preferences' page called 'my digests'. This will show you exactly what you are subscribed to, so if you clear that list you shouldn't receive any emails!

We will see what we can do about the checkboxes too.

message 5: by Kate (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Kate (kate-schmate) | 42 comments I think there's still a problem. "Books I Loathed" isn't among my digests, but I'm still getting the hundreds of comments from that group in my digest email every morning.

Not a big deal though.

message 6: by Otis, Chief Goodreader (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 4184 comments Mod
We'll check it out - thanks Kate. Anybody else receiving digests from groups they are a member of but not subscribed to the digest?