Number the Stars Number the Stars discussion

Anna Marie

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cordelia What do you think about the way she acted in the book?

Kimberly I disagree with you, priyanka. I think she could not quite understand what was going on, just that something bad was happening and she didn't want to put more pressure on her by telling her stuff until the situation was all over. She already was brave, with everything she was going through. I agree with Anne Marie's actions

Audrey Scott i think Annemary did the right thing

Lisa Priyanka wrote: "I think she acted the right way by not telling Ellen important things so she could be more brave. "

I agree with Priyanka.

vampire lover I love the book but i really did not want to cry in the 4-5 class room, that's how many times Ive herd the book

Abagail Audrey wrote: "i think Annemary did the right thing"

i agree

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I love this book! I recommend it to everybody! It is very inspiring and adventurous! It takes place during the time of the Nazi's bloodthirsty "streak". I think that Anna Marie is the perfect character for this growing plot! I have made it my goal to be more like her: fun, adventurous, brave, kind, caring, and trustworthy. I think you should too.

-Amy

Samara I read this fot a read aloud in 4th grade

Samara Woops

Samara I read this book in 4th grade

Samara For a read aloud

Miranda I loooved this book. It was full of big exciting things I get worried every time something bad is gonna happen. But in the end everything is good and I like that. I think this book SOOOOO GOOOD I LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!

Mikayla Ford I LOVED the book!!!!!!!! I sometimes felt that actually I was in Anne Marie's house hiding with her because of how powerful it was!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regil Mikayla wrote: "I LOVED the book!!!!!!!! I sometimes felt that actually I was in Anne Marie's house hiding with her because of how powerful it was!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

I agree. Whilst reading, I also felt that I attended the fake funeral service and willing to help Anne Marie's family in all their plans. Credits also to Anne Marie's mother for being so courageous. This book is my best holocaust story.