The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1) The Secret Hour discussion

The Midnighters....

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Clare D' Lune Loved this, how bout everyone else?

message 3: by Ama (new)

Ama I really liked all of them....Scott Westerfeld is a GREAT writer

though personally I liked his Uglies series better.

message 4: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany So this book is really good? I LOVE the author and I really want to read this book, Should i get it?

message 5: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany OMG! i just wrote a HUDGE paragraph , but then i clicked the back button, so yeah.... Ill just say: Ill get it from the pupblic library, then let friend bowwor it.. well, i would have gotten it from the library, so they could not really bowwor it. if they like it, they may by the next ones, then i will borroow it from them!

I dont really like school libraries but public ones are cool!

Arya I read this book and LOVED it! It was very interesting, the ideas! I haven't read any of the other books by this author, is he really good? What is his Uglies series about?

message 7: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany I really liked the idea of the Uglies series. Some people find them really boring, but I dont.

Elf_behind_the_bookshelf Oh-this looks very promising. A world frozen over? My kind of sci-fi. But then I wonder-why is it that these specific people are all in the same place? Does that mean a percentage of the world besides them could be out there unfrozen?

Brigid ✩ I LOVE THESE BOOKS TO DEATH!! THEY ROCK! XD

Jessica This is my first Scott Westerfield book and I loved it! I'm on my way to buy the second two tonight! Can't wait to see what happens!

Brigid ✩ they're amazzzzing! XD i luv the uglies series, too. and peeps. scott westerfeld is awesome. :P

message 12: by Arya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arya Because of the suggestion of the people on this site I have read Uglies and Pretties and am going to read Specials- so good!
Love Zane, love David!

Elisia one of the most amazing books I ever read!!!
Loved it!!!

Rachael Read Scott's books:
1: Midnighters series
2: Peeps

Peeps is really creepy!!! But, It's really awesome!!

Emily Donnellan I really like these books but So Yesterday is by far my favorite Scott Westerfield novel. Defiantly worth checking out!

Ziyue The book had too many swears:( otherwise it us a pretty good book.

Rachael See what I mean! I know there was a lot of swear words in it. but, what's the big deal? They're just words that aren't good to say or hear. But, my family swears all the time. So, it doesn't bug me!!