I luv dancing! discussion

Musical Dances

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (gogetta224gmailcom) | 11 comments Mod
Okay, the dances that are performed in musicals and plays are sooooo cheasy! I mean, it is tres tres lazy! Anyone gonna try to change my standpoint?

message 2: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* no. i think the HSM dances r fine. nothing 2 brag about. I like the step up & step up 2 movies. that dancing is pretty nice. have u seen them?

message 3: by Hanna (new)

Not yet, but I have seen Stomp the Yard and they have awesome dance routines. But like Annie and HSM have lazy and boring movements

message 4: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* lazy - not if u pay attention,
boring - yes, its like their trying 2 hypnotize us with all the clapping & screaming, i almost yelled @ the TV, knock it off! omg!

message 5: by Hanna (new)

I know right! And it's not necessarily "lazt" movement, but it's not amazing. And those dancers must not be all that amazing because if it takes them DAYS to memorize that stuff, coud it be possible for them to learn a somewhat not so boring routine?!

Isabella Marie Swan | 4 comments i kind of disagree i love the hsm movies and yeah even though the moves may not be you know soooo spectacular but it's still kool.

message 7: by Hanna (new)

I kind of like hsm, and I don't think that it's like, a fully cheesy storyline or anything. But the movement, appeals for kids. YOu know, maybe that's why it's kind of...4 year old level understanding. Just so that they aren't all "Omg, that's so freaky!" I mean, it's the closest ABDC movement these kids are gonna get to see!

message 8: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* ya they ARE meant for younger kids so we have no reason to b like they r so dumb. its SUPPOSE to b like tht. but we know high skools not really like that, its just so kids will b interested in singing & dancing and such