Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthday Girl...

Comments (showing 1-50 of 139) (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments It's Janet T's birthday today for those who don't know! :D

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 516 comments Happy birthday, Janet!!

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
LOL Jennifer I was seriously just about to post a birthday thread for Janet, but you beat me to it. You're awesome.

And so is Janet! Happy Birthday, Ms. Tronstad! I pray you have a glorious day and wonderful year! :-)

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments we need to sent message to Janet soon. She would not know what is going on..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!

message 5: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments You've had a birthday shout Hooray! We want to sing to you today! One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday to you! :)

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Carla wrote: "LOL Jennifer I was seriously just about to post a birthday thread for Janet, but you beat me to it. You're awesome.

And so is Janet! Happy Birthday, Ms. Tronstad! I pray you have a glorious..."

LOL! I figured this was easier than bombarding her on facebook.

message 7: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I'm glad you said something, or else I wouldn't know. :)

message 8: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 217 comments Happy Birthday Janet! Have a blessed birthday!

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Melody wrote: "I'm glad you said something, or else I wouldn't know. :)"

No prob, I figured people would want to know.

message 10: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Of course! Where's the cake! And the confetti? :)

message 11: by Carla (new)

Jennifer wrote: "LOL! I figured this was easier than bombarding her on facebook"

So true! :-)

message 12: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4552 comments oh how cool another Feb Baby I knew I liked Janet for a reason!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET

oh i forgot to go to facebook!

message 13: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Ausjenny wrote: "oh how cool another Feb Baby I knew I liked Janet for a reason!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET

oh i forgot to go to facebook!"

Haha now you remember!

message 14: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1520 comments Mod
Happy Birthday, Janet! You are a PEACH and a half!

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Confetti and whistles!! What kind of cake? I think the birthday girl should pick her cake, even if it's a day late!

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela Holland (bookaunt) Happy Birthday Janet, I hope you have a great day

message 17: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I think so too! Whatever kind it is I will be happy to make it. :)

message 18: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2755 comments Mod
Wow -- I just got on here and saw all the well wishes! How special!! I've been having a birthday celebration in Las Vegas with 15 of my family members from far and near (Hartfort, conn., Anchorage Alaska, Tucson Az, Great Falls, Mont and me from Pasadena). We've had a blast -- Hoover Dam to rollercoasters! Wish you could have all been here too!

message 19: by Carla (new)

Sounds wonderful! I'm glad you're have fun. :-)

message 20: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4552 comments wow cool sounds like a great day. we were there in spirit.

message 21: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Sounds like lots of fun! Glad you had a good birthday.

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Smith (nicolerko) | 22 comments Sorry I'm late chiming in, Happy Belated Birthday Janet!! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

message 23: by Joy (new)

Joy I'm late, too.

Belated Birthday Wishes, Janet! :D

message 24: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks again to everyone! What a blessing birthdays are -- not because we're getting older LOL, but because it gives us a time to celebrate our lives and rejoice with friends and families. I pulled out all the stops for this birthday and am glad I did.

message 25: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) You deserve no less, Janet. Very happy birthday wishes to you. : )

message 26: by Janet (new)

Janet Dean | 456 comments Happy belated birthday, Janet! Sounds like you had a fabulous day!

message 27: by Paula (new)

Paula Sorry I'm late. Happy belated birthday Janet!

Sounded like you had an absolutely wonderful day! :)

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Glad you pulled out all the stops! You deserve it!

message 29: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 451 comments Happy Belated Birthday Janet! I just got the message. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a really amazing year ahead!

message 30: by JanetTronstad (new)

Jillian, Janet, Paula, Jennifer, and Mary -- Super thanks for the brithday greetings. I am still celebrating. My family left Vegas today and my friend, Linda, came in to take me to dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant here (wonderful food, and we had a full view of the fountains at the Bellagio) -- so the party continues...at least until tomorrow when I leave to go home.

Janet T.

message 31: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1520 comments Mod
Janet,You are guilty of having TOO much fun. stop that!GRIN

message 32: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments wow...I wish I had as much fun as you did on my birthday! Who wouldn't want to party for a few days?

message 33: by JanetTronstad (new)

Lyn and Jennifer -- Grin, indeed! It has all been spectacular. But now we pack up and drive the five hours to get home. So it's back to real life once again.

message 34: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4552 comments sounds like a really good birthday

message 35: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Happy belated birthday Janet! Glad it was a good one! :)

message 36: by Trina (new)

Trina (tlcjcc) | 21 comments Happy Belated Bday!!

message 37: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Fyffe | 6 comments Happy Birthday, Janet. May your day be filled with happiness and JOY!

message 38: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thank Jenny, Heidi, Trina, and Caroline -- I love belated wishes as it keeps the birthday going!

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma (Emmab3) | 7 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!! <3

message 40: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, Emma! It's been a great birthday.

message 41: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Now we did sang happy birthday to Janet. Next birthday is Cheryl Wyatt's birthday is on Valentine's day.. Wish you her birthday blessings.

message 42: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4552 comments Feb is an important month!

message 43: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Yep.....

message 44: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 451 comments All right! My brother's birthday is Valentine's Day too! Now I know someone else with the same birthday!
Happy Birthday Cheryl!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

message 45: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Happy Birthday Cheryl! Aww, a Valentine's Baby. How neat!

message 46: by JanetTronstad (new)

I don't think Cheryl Wyatt stops in here. If anyone knows how to contact her, tell her to stop by and get a birthday congratulation.

message 47: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments i sent her message at facebook today.. I will let you all know about her message to you all.

message 48: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, Terri -- add my birthday wishes to eveyone's.

message 49: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4552 comments I can contact Cheryl too if you like.
shes my cricket buddy.

message 50: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Wyatt (CherylWyatt) | 4 comments Happy Birthday, Janet!!!!

And THANKS, EVERYONE, for the early birthday wishes for me. What a nice surprise. Thanks to Terri for giving me a heads up.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Hugs
Cheryl

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread