Harry Potter Fans discussion

what character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex hey guys! what character do you guys think you are most like in Harry Potter??

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Probably Ginny.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex um...i think i'm like cho chang...but i dont know i have black hair.

message 4: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 hermione, ginny, or luna. a mix of three??

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex i know i like the girls to!

message 6: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 theyre so different and similiar at the same time. :D

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex that is SO true!

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) i am in love with Seamues Finigan!! :)):):)

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex ....you are? i like fred and george!! to bad fred die's and george looses an ear!! grrr and that stupid percy!!! (this ones from harry potter guys) he goes of with the minaster of magic and like totally blames harry for using magic to SAVE a muggle...sorry guys im like skipping from the 7th book to the 5th!

message 10: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 "How do you feel George?" "Saint-like. Holey." "Holey? The whole world of ear-related humor and you choose 'holey'?!" Haha. I was so sad when George lost his ear!!! *Sob* And then fred has to die!!! I thought the twins were safe, for sure!!!!!!! poor george, how can he live without his twin????
i know!! seamus totally snubbed harry for saving his own skin!!! but he turns out all right in the end, i suppose.

message 11: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 "How do you feel George?" "Saint-like. Holey." "Holey? The whole world of ear-related humor and you choose 'holey'?!" Haha. I was so sad when George lost his ear!!! *Sob* And then fred has to die!!! I thought the twins were safe, for sure!!!!!!! poor george, how can he live without his twin????
i know!! seamus totally snubbed harry for saving his own skin!!! but he turns out all right in the end, i suppose.

message 12: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex ya i agree with you

message 14: by Ambae (new)

Ambae | 9 comments I love fred and george, they made me fun all time:)

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex oh ya me too!! but i like fred better...to bad he dues.

message 16: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 *sob* don't remind us.

message 17: by Alex (new)

Alex dies i mean...and i know i heard that JK Rowling mad fred die becasue she didnt want mr. weasly to die because hes like the "father" of harry you know?

message 18: by Joey (new)

Joey (chigaroogarem) | 7 comments my friends say i'm ron weasley.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) well i dont have a picture of you, but i believe it. i have a friend who is pretty much a Ron Weasley. People think that i am hermionee because i have the same hair as her and i am as smart. i disagree.

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) i just think Seamus Finigan's accent is way cute, and he's cute. i dont really like his character. he's ok

message 21: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) im like hermione with a little bit of ginny.

message 22: by emily (new)

emily im probably luna or ginny!! their both really sweet!

message 23: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) ya, lunas crazy but i still really like her :)

message 24: by emily (new)

emily me too, i was her 4 literary character day

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) cool.

message 26: by emily (new)

emily hmm

message 27: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) whats hmm mean??

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) Hey here's another little tid bit. compare Harry potter to twilight. what are you thoughts?

message 29: by emily (new)

emily idk i just cant bring myself to read it!

message 30: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) very hard question, and i dont know :(

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) alot of people really like twilight over harry potter. i think twilight is really lame. so have you all seen the hp6 trailer?

message 32: by emily (new)

emily yeah it looks awesome! and yeah.... a girl that falls in love with a (what?) vampire??? my friend told me. better than hp? i dont think so!

message 33: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) i know when i first heard that i had the same reaction, but finally i read it and its a good book, but im not so shure its better than hp.

message 34: by emily (new)

emily so should i read it??

message 35: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) hmm, well that depends a lot of people love it and some people dont, what type of books do you like?

message 36: by emily (new)

emily well, adventure mostly and not really long descriptive books like...(exp.) "it was a long day, the trees swayed and the birds sang their songs as the sun moved across the sky" i just made that up but stuff that has nothing to do w/ the actual story, in shhort, i like very straightforward books about adventure and soem mystery, and maybe alittle love like in hp (not alot but some)

message 37: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) oh, well its full of adventure but there is a lot of love, cause its a love/adventure story.

message 38: by emily (new)

emily hmmmm..... i dont know!!!!! argh!

message 39: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) just read the first couple of chapters and if you dont like it then, just dont finnish it. But the first chapter is kind of boring.

message 40: by emily (new)

emily k, i'll read like the first 5 ch.s thanx abby

message 41: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) ur very welcome. :)

message 42: by emily (new)

emily ;)

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex huh?

message 44: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) whats huh mean?

message 45: by emily (new)

emily i think like confused and asking me a question ?

message 46: by Alex (new)

Alex huh means...huh?

message 47: by emily (new)

emily yeah thats what i thought

message 48: by Alex (new)

Alex cool

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex so guys back to the topic. who's everyone favorite character?

message 50: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) (i ment why did u say huh)
i cant have 1 favorite character, too hard to pick.

« previous 1 3 4