I AM LEGEND discussion

I AM LEGEND IS THE BEST MOVIE AND BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morelia (new)

Morelia | 13 comments Mod
I AM LEGEND IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Kail (new)

Kail (whispersoflove) | 1 comments I just watched this movie last night for the first time. It was really good. I haven't read the book yet, but I plan on it. My friend's brother is going to let me borrow it. ^.^ Can't wait!

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (mmartinez) | 1 comments it was a really good movie but i haven't read the book.

message 4: by Schmitty (new)

Schmitty (tastygreenjelly) | 5 comments The movie was good but with the alternate ending it was way better.

message 5: by Schmitty (new)

Schmitty (tastygreenjelly) | 5 comments u guys should so read the book it was even better then the movie!!

message 6: by Layla (new)

Layla | 1 comments yeah i agree the book was WAY more interesting and it had a better ending

message 7: by Morelia (new)

Yeah i cant wait till i read the book!

message 8: by Madisen (new)

Madisen I am probably going to read the book SOMETIME in my life...........I am just not sure when...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The book was really good. Odd sometimes though. It was a lot different from the movie.

message 10: by Morelia (new)

Yeah the movie is so sad :(

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw the movie. Haven't read the book. I think the movie was done nicely in regards to the CGI and storyline, but I do think the ending was kinda... well left you hanging. Will Smith definitely did an excellent job on it.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. It was probably one of Will Smith's greatest movies. It was really sad though.

message 13: by Morelia (new)

Agreed will Smith was the BEST in I AM LEGEND

message 14: by Schmitty (new)

Schmitty (tastygreenjelly) | 5 comments did u read I am Legend cuz it says u did on your profile?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I did.

message 16: by Schmitty (new)

Schmitty (tastygreenjelly) | 5 comments did u like the book?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya it was pretty good.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

they have the book?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the movie, alot but I think the story is so sad. I was happy when he found out that he wasn't alone.