Romance Series Lists discussion

Romantic Suspense (UNKNOWN) > Crossfire Series--Gennita Low

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Crossfire Series by Gennita Low

This is a trilogy about Navy SEALs on dangerous missions in Eastern Europe and Asia, and the almost- alpha women that they fall for.

1. The Protector
2. The Hunter
3. Sleeping With the Agent

message 2: by Susan Kat (new)

Susan Kat | 2 comments Hi,

I absolutely LOVE all of Gennita Low's books! But I need to correct your book order. It actually goes like this.

1) Into Danger

2) Facing Fear**

**(A beautiful story with HOt alpha male and cool heroine. My favorite book in whole world)

3) The Protector

4) The Hunter

5) Sleeping With the Agent

And her newest series is

1) Virtually His

2) Virtually Hers

Hope you get to read the ones that weren't on your list. You will love them

Susan Kat

message 3: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments You're right Susan, those two do preceed the Crossfire series. I just wasn't sure if they were considered part of that series or not. And I did read them and loved them too! Haven't read the 'Virtually'? series yet...the first one is waiting patiently in the TBR pile! :)

message 4: by Susan Kat (new)

Susan Kat | 2 comments Hi Auntee,

Yes.. I have read Virtually His and while the beginning is more about explaining the technical side of remote veiwing.. it is a one time deal. And once that little part passes boy does it heat up in middle (there is one scene I was totally captivated by)and really does have a towards the end.

The next book Virtually Hers is due out Dec. And I've seen some parts and OHHH Man it is tons hotter and exciting than Virtually Hers! It has past my expect/hopetations! I can't wait for Dec!

What did you think of Facing Fear?? I just thought it was such a beautiful story. Or I should probably ask instead. Which story was your favorite? The Hunter is one damn exciting, sexy book from page one to the very last! I couldn't get enough of The Hunter. Gennita Low is not only an autobuy but I am addicted to her books!

Susan :-)

message 5: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Hi Susan,

Sorry it took me so long to answer your question. It's been so long (a couple of years) and many books ago since I read the 'Crossfire' series that I only have vague memories of it! However, I did a little research to refresh my memory, and I'll tell you what I think--I loved them all, but I remember "The Hunter" as being my favorite! There was just something about Hawk McMillan, and of course the opening scene hooked me right away! ;D I also remember the scene in "The Protector" when Jazz sings the old Beatles song "In My Life"--I thought that was really sweet! I also liked "Sleeping With the Agent" with Reed and Lily. After I finished that one I found out there were two previous books, and I hunted them down like a mad dog! What can I say--I loved "Facing Fear" and "Into Danger"--and I definitely remember the character Marlena! If I had the time, and most importantly, if the TBR mountain wasn't so high, I'd read this series again! But all I can do is recommend it to people--especially if they like a good romantic suspense that makes you think a little!
I'll probably save "Virtually His" and read it along with "Virtually Hers" when it comes out in December. I like to read all the books in a series close together if at all possible--that way I remember a little more! :D

Cheryl :)

message 6: by Kathrynn (last edited Jan 31, 2009 03:39PM) (new)

Kathrynn Gennita Low

1. Into Danger (Crossfire, 1) by Gennita Low 2. Facing Fear (Crossfire, 2) by Gennita Low 3. The Protector (Crossfire, 3) (Trilogy, 1) by Gennita Low 4. The Hunter (Crossfire, 4) (Trilogy, 2) by Gennita Low 5. Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire, 5) (Trilogy, 3) by Gennita Low Crossfire Series

1. Virtually His (Virtual, 1) by Gennita Low 2. Virtually Hers (Virtual, 2) by Gennita Low Virtual Series. Note: Per discussion under what was supposed to be book 2 in the Virtual series, the author is looking for a publisher to pick up this book. No further information is available, at this time.

Thank you, Monique.

message 7: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) Kathrynn,

Actually, Virtually Hers is finished, just not published. Unfortunately, MIRA dropped the series. So Gennita is looking for a new home for it.

Also, there is a new book to add to the series. It's a sort of prequel called Big Bad Wolf and available on Amazon.com.

message 8: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) Because I forgot and need to update my last post. Gennita Low did find a new publisher and Virtually Hers is available. There is still a third book to come in this series and it is tentatively titled Virtually One.

message 9: by Starr (new)

Starr | 3 comments I love these series, but am confused on order. Where does "Tempting Trouble" come in, and what about Book 4 of the Crossfire series?

message 10: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) Tempting Trouble falls in the S.A.S.S. portion of these books.

In order, that's Into Danger, Facing Fear, Tempting Trouble.

That is chronological order within the S.A.S.S. series itself but within the larger world it runs partly concurrent with Virtually Hers.

Book 4 of the Crossfire series is really a novella: Her Secret Pirate and was part of an anthology when it came out. Book 5 is Warrior. The Crossfire series is the SEALs portion of the overall world.

S.A.S.S is the spy/assassin/GEM women.

The Virtually series is Jed/Hell.

message 11: by Starr (new)

Starr | 3 comments Thank you. Have you heard anything about Part 2 of "The Seal"?

message 12: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) Aside from it is being written, I don't have any details about it.

message 13: by Starr (new)

Starr | 3 comments Can't wait. Thanks.