Music lovers!!! discussion

Britney Spears

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mimi (new)

Mimi | 9 comments I want to hear what everyone thinks about Britney Spears. Good or bad, I want to know. I, personally, love her. She's such a great singer!

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 5 comments i like her singing....but she is MESSED UP!!

message 3: by HeY iT's LuCy (new)

HeY iT's LuCy | 23 comments Mod
yea...good music...but she needs to GET A LIFE and go to counseling! but shes getting better

message 4: by Mimi (new)

Mimi | 9 comments Britney Spears is a REALLY good singer! Yes, she's a little crazy, but still. She IS human, so we should respect her. Well, at least I do.

message 5: by John (new)

John | 2 comments BLEK, BLEK, & more BLEK! I don't listen to that kind of music though. If I did though, I would pick Christina Aguilera over Britney any day of the week. Way, way better voice. How Britney acts seems pretty much like many others I have known so that doesn't really affect me. It is just a big deal because she is a "celebrity".

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe Britney Spears can carry a tune but not as well as Fergie, Gwen Stefani, or Christina Aguilera. I don't think you would hear much about her anymore except that she has so many mental issues that it keeps her in the news. The fact that she has kids just amplifies things now. She will never be back on top at the level she was. Her VMA performance last year saw to that.

With that said, I do wish everyone could stop focusing on her negative behavior and let her at least try to improve. I don't dislike her completely. The media is killing the poor girl. I can't imagine how I would feel if everyone documented my every move.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessiemae) | 9 comments I don't really like her music. I use to. Used to be obsessed when she was a lot younger. Like her first CD and maybe the second. But then the producers (or maybe it was her) completely changed her sound and I don't like it anymore. But she really actually can't sing. It's all fake and that really turns me away from her. I'm so sick of fake artists.

Her life desicions don't help either honestly.