I "heart" Morelli discussion

Fearless Fourteen countdown

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
With only 6 weeks until Fearless Fourteen I was planning on rereading Fearless Fourteen and thoght about discussing each book 1 by 1. Is anyone else interested in discussing eash book.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok i haven't read the excerpts from the book yet. Is that wrong? I guess i want to read 12 & 13 before I take a sneak peak. NOW.. If I could just get 12 from the Library already UGH! It's driving me INSANE!!! LOL

message 3: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
No its not wrong. I cabt wait until next month when I read the experts fom the new book and then go buy it.

message 4: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments I read the three excerpts the other day. They were great!!!! It's already funny. I wonder how Joe is going to get revenge on Stephanie for leaving him with the spray paint kid!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

OK I am finished and I read the excerpts just now. WOW! I can't wait for 14 to come out. It all sounds soo good. :)

message 6: by Inky (new)

Inky | 37 comments I should know better than to read the excerpts. I love them, but they make me all twitchy for the whole book.

message 7: by Inky (new)

Inky | 37 comments It's an addiction. I have trouble walking away from ice cream too...

message 8: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
All the good thing are addictions caffine, chocolate, Stephanie Plum books

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie UGHHHH! I feel so far behind!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh i definitely plan on re-reading them all. I read them ALL sooo quick that i need to start all over again. Though i think this time i need to get the audio books put it on my ZUNE and listen to it while laying on the beach :)

message 11: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
This was on Janets website:

FEARLESS FOURTEEN
Personal vendettas, hidden treasure, and a monkey named Carl will send bounty hunter Stephanie Plum on her most explosive adventure yet.

The Crime:
Armed robbery to the tune of nine million dollars

Dom Rizzi robbed a bank, stashed the money and did the time. His family couldn't be more proud. He always was the smart one.

The Cousin:
Joe Morelli

Joe Morelli, Dom Rizzi and Dom's sister Loretta are cousins. Morelli is a cop, Rizzi robs banks, and Loretta is a single mother waiting tables at the firehouse. The all American family.

The Complications:
Murder, kidnapping, destruction of personal property, and acid reflux

Less than a week after Dom's release from prison, Joe Morelli has shadowy figures breaking into his house and dying in his basement. He's getting threatening messages, Loretta is kidnapped, and Dom is missing.

The Catastrophe:
Moonman

Morelli hires Walter "Mooner" Dunphy, stoner and "inventor" turned crime-fighter to protect his house. Morelli can't afford a lot on a cop's salary, and Mooner will work for potatoes.

The Cupcake:
Stephanie Plum

Stephanie and Morelli have a long-standing relationship that involves sex, affection and driving each other nuts. She's a bond enforcement agent with more luck than talent, and she's involved in this bank-robbery-gone-bad disaster from day one.

The Crisis:
A favor for Ranger

Security expert Carlos Manoso, street name Ranger, has a job for Stephanie that will involve night-work. Morelli has his own ideas regarding Stephanie's evening activities.

The Conclusion:
Only the fearless should read fourteen

Thrills, chills and possible incontinence may result.

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie OK so I finally reserved my copy... I am number like 430! I still have a few books to go before I am caught up but still!

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen I started and finished this whole series since June till last night. So, here's my silly question ... when does #15 come out? Since I have not been involved in any of the prior waiting, I don't know how long it will be.

message 14: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
hopefully next year sometime

message 15: by Jen (last edited Aug 02, 2008 01:56PM) (new)

Jen what?!?!

seriously?!?!

another year? starting now? another year? another year?!!!!

I wasn't too impressed by this book and need #15 to renew my "faith".