The Capture (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #1) The Capture discussion

The Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jasmine Great book i think but who thinks st aggies is building an army to fight the great ga'hoole tree but the tree has extreme powers so thats why auntie fainted??????

Tiffany I thought this book was great! I loved the descriotion of st. Aggies! It felt like I was there and was captured!

Yonina ♥BlOnDiE tHe OnE yOu LoVe♥ wrote: "Great book i think but who thinks st aggies is building an army to fight the great ga'hoole tree but the tree has extreme powers so thats why auntie fainted??????"

i kinda think that and i also think that she knows that thinking about it can stop moon blinking

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It was ok.....

message 5: by Megan (last edited May 22, 2012 12:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Megan The first time I read this book, I gobbled it up like the it was the last cookie in the cookie jar. I was in fourth/fifth grade at the time, and I loved anything that featured animals, fantasy, or adventure. It was right up my alley. Just a few years ago, I finished the series and felt sad after I found out that book 15 was the end of it all. The characters are so engaging with their many different personalities.

The writing isn't what you'd call literary quality, since the target audience is middle school. But it is a fun read, and I definitely recommend it if you like animals/owls, fantasy, and action/adventure. You're in for a treat. :)