PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! discussion

How many do you have??

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gåry! (last edited Apr 29, 2008 06:25PM) (new)

Gåry! (garyneill) I don't really watch alot of TV... and I certainly am not a fan of the dreck they call "reality" TV, but for some reason... Hell's Kitchen cracks me up.

Probably because it seems like it's based on the participants actual skills rather than how popular they are (although I know they have their share of immaturity).

At any rate, that Chef Ramsey is funny as hell... I wish I could yell at my lackeys like that.

I'm sure I should've never admitted this. ;)

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie I haven't been watching Hell's Kitchen, but Ramsey does another show called Kitchen Nightmares where he tries to turn around failing restaurants. I like the British version, although they've also made an American version that's much more crass. You might like it! :)

message 3: by Kayley (new)

Kayley (kschick96) | 3 comments I have 3 dogs...a hound, a beagle and a german shepard, terrier mix...they are all SOOO cute!!

Jackie "the Librarian" I love Top Chef, which sounds similar. Actual cooking, with different challenges for the chefs. And then the judge chefs totally rip on the different dishes, and someone's got to pack up their knives and GO!
Chefs is an awkward looking plural. It should be cheves....

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliawong) | 8 comments Just 1 for me!

message 6: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I have two!

Servius  Heiner Oh no... Jackie my wife is obsessed with Top Chef, Me too actually. But she is obsessed with BRAVO. Get a group of gay people together and she will watch it for hours. Project runway, Tim Gunn’s guide to style, all of it. I know why my puppy tears the house apart every time I go to work. Because she can't stand that network. This also explains why she always goes down stairs when any of my wife’s "shows" are on. I think I need a drink now.

message 8: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) I have 2 my parents have 7....see the breed post for details.

message 9: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments One, a Border collie cross, he's jet black with really curly fur so we called him Curly :)

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) One, a really cute toy poodle, he has curly hair and he's white so we named him Einstein like the scientist! :D

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 25 comments I have 1 dog and 2 puppies (Austrailian Shepherds) I don't know if that's how ya spell it. They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments aww all your dogs are sooo cute!

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 25 comments U have a Border Collie, I like those, They r a lot like Austrailian Shepherds. They just have a tail!!! LOL

message 14: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments I'm not sure what he is crossed with, but you know those great big black cury coated german dogs? well he's like that.

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 25 comments Sounds cool! Our dogs r purebreeds I think....

message 16: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments aww, curlys mum was called suzy and she was a stray and pregnant when she came to us. but she was a pure collie. we think she used to be a farm dog.

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 25 comments Wow, thats cool. Our full-grown dog is really big, not fat, u can feel her ribs. She just has really big bones!!! She's 70-75 lbs and that breed is suposed to only get to like 50-55 lbs!

message 18: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments wow, thats not bad! we used to save a shetland as well called flash was a purebreed longhaired.

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 25 comments Compare our big dog w/ our little puppies...WOW. just a little difference....LOL!

message 20: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments lol still cute though..

message 22: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 29 comments :D

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 25 comments Bye bye, I shood go.

message 24: by Michele (new)

Michele (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejoebro) | 5 comments I had two boxers...they were the cutest dogs ever....

message 25: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) My old dogs were boker/lab mixes!