Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Let's Talk Series! > Covers, Covers, COVERS!!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by N.V.R. (new)

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 60 comments Mod
What do you think about the Twilight covers?

message 2: by Steph (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:34AM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) I love the Twilight and New Moon cover. Eclipse's cover is alright, but I prefer the first two. I think they look beautiful against the black drop.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The covers are just gorgeous!

message 4: by Sammy (new)

Sammy | 17 comments They don't seem very relevant, but sometimes if you overthink things, they can be. And I love the black, white, and red thing(Black,White, and Red Theater, a theater frequently mentioned on Gilmore Girls where Lorelia and Luke went to see Pippy Longstocking).

♠BlueƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFangs♠ (killinginnocent) | 2 comments I ove Twilight's cover so much. It really got my attention the first time I saw it.

message 6: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I love the covers! They're all so pretty. Especially New Moon. I love that one the most...

message 7: by Karin (new)

Karin (tanea) I love the Twilight cover, it's so gorgeous! But I don't like the New Moon cover at all. The Eclipse cover is really pretty but I don't like it as much as the Twilight cover (;

message 8: by Krista (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Krista OMG.The cover to Breaking Dawn is out!!!! I saw it and just about freaked out because that means the book is almost out!!!!!!

message 9: by Heather (last edited Jun 02, 2008 02:31PM) (new)

Heather (hansohn) OMG!!! I love the covers. My favorite colors are now black & red lol. I ♥ the cover for B/D, but I didn't understand the reasoning behind it until my little brother yelled, "that's a queen" then I realized. "Bella's Edward's queen. It's so perf!" lol yup, that's me...my mom was sleeping until my ittle outburst btw...

message 10: by Angie (last edited Jun 02, 2008 03:39PM) (new)

Angie

Here is the new cover!

message 11: by Karin (new)

Karin (tanea) Breaking Dawn's cover really beautiful. I saw it for the first time yesterday and I love it!

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Wilson (unholybride) | 1 comments Wow, I love the cover for Breaking Dawn also. I have liked the covers in the earlier books as well. I really like the contrast with the black backgrounds.

Madeleine Anna Cynthia (maddz) | 19 comments It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a site where you can read an expert, but it is barely a page...

Madeleine Anna Cynthia (maddz) | 19 comments yeah, but you NEVER know what the cover is giong tobe for a series like this, it could be anything, but I like this one best!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

has anyone seen the candle verion of the cover??? if so post it here cuz i can't find it anywhere and i've heard it is BEAUTIFUL!

Soujanya, it is a chessboard. there is a queen that is white and in the background a pawn in red. Angie posted a picture of it..

message 16: by Angie (new)

Angie I looked up that candle cover.. and it is not a real cover. It is a cover made by fans. You can google it.

message 17: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I love the breaking dawn cover!! I think that the chessboard represents Bella's life. The Queen, which as more power over the chessboard, thus more over Bella's life, is Edward. The prawn, who has less power over the chessboard, but can still affect it, is Jacob.

message 18: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (ioanasaunt) | 25 comments I love the Twilight and Breaking Dawn covers. New Moon and Eclipse are nice.

message 19: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (ioanasaunt) | 25 comments But actually the pulchritudes of the covers don't matter anymore, what it matter's the content.

message 20: by Inel (new)

Inel (darkglowings) I love all the covers their just awesome.