Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Let's Talk Series! > Most Memorable Twilight Quote(s)?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by N.V.R. (new)

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 60 comments Mod
What's your favorite quote (or quotes) from the series?

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Jul 07, 2008 10:05PM) (new)

Sarah Jennifer (sjc5692) | 12 comments Cutest quotes:

Edward: Do you ever think your life might be easier if you weren't in love with me?
Bella: Maybe, but it wouldn't be much of a life.

"I just want it to be official — that you belong to me and no one else." - Edward

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." - Edward

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me." - Bella

"You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose." - Bella

"I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart - I've left it with you." - Edward

"Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." - Edward

In Twilight, after Bella wrote Edward the letter saying that she had to go save her Renee, she said
"...And then carefully I sealed away my heart."