Harry Potter discussion

Characters > Dumbledore care about Harry?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TempOcean (new)

TempOcean (mountainsage) | 16 comments Do you think that Albus really cared about Harry having to die at the end of the Deathly Hallows? If he did, then why would he set Harry on such a long, painful journey to rid the world of Lord Voldemort?

message 2: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments i think he did, but he knew that harry was the only person who could even come close to defeating lord voldemort. i think that there was no other way to save the world than for harry to go after him.

message 3: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I agree.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited May 09, 2008 04:10AM) (new)

I think Dumbledore was under a curse and was working for Voldemort so he tried to kill Harry.

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments he did!!! he just knew that was the only way...

message 6: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Nick, don't you think that's a bit far-fetched?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I think it's perfectly fine.

message 8: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Oh god...Sella, don't even TRY to prove him wrong, he will do everything posible to prove YOU wrong that HE was wrong! (belive me i go to school with him) (ugh)

message 9: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments i believe u susie...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You're right Susie.

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, i laughed wen harry died, and laughed even harder wen he came back to life! ... too bad OTHER ppl *cough Lupin cough Fred cough Tonks cough evryone else cough* couldn't come back too...