I "heart" Morelli discussion

What's your favourite food in the Plum Series?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Janet has Stephanie's mom's recipe for pineapple upside down cake on her website. I tried it its pretty good. I like to add toasted cocunut to the cake mix.

My favorite is Tasty Cakes. You can not get them were I live in the west but I went back east on a business trip and tried them. I thought I died and went to sugar heavan

message 2: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Oreos rock!!! I like when the creamy filling is Peanut butter filling. I think you can order them off their website you may check there.

message 3: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments What are Tasty cakes? are they like twinkies?

Mine would also be the pineapple upside down cake.

message 4: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
They have them in convient stores and grocery stores back East. But you can also get them off their website. They are like twinkies but better

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen I just checked the Tastycake website. They look like Zingers or some of the Dolly Madison things. I've never tried one. I don't think they sell them here in Texas.

I like peanut butter. I like olives. I like potato chips. Although I've never tried them together, it has piqued my interest.

As for the pineapple upside down cake and other desserts?!? Heck ya!! I LOVE most all desserts ... which is why I can barely stay within my WW Points each day. ;-(
I would SO love to have her metabolism.