Warriors Lovers! discussion

Dates > Gatherings

Comments Showing 1-50 of 575 (575 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) umm, dont know how many ppl will like this idea, but im tired of miising them, so. check here for dates for a gathering. if u want to go, but cant get online, let us know ahead oh time, and we'll see what we can do.

message 2: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
gr8 idea! and btw, it was really fun, coincidentially, we had the gathering on the night of the real full moon! did any1 mean 4 that to happen?

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Darn I wish I didn't miss it!!

message 4: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Really? The full moon was out? Wow, I didn't notice...that's cool!

message 5: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i missed it too sella, ur not the only one...

message 6: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments well my calender thing says it was full moon...

message 7: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i think it was... its still pretty full now...

message 8: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
So when's the next gathering?

message 9: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

NOW

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Wait what?

NOW?!

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) WHAT?! since WHEN?! *bursts into tears* i missed it again!!!!

message 12: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments isn't the gatherings every FULL moon? If it is another one isn't untill the 5th of may!

message 13: by Morgan (last edited Apr 28, 2008 03:12PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments We don't pay attention to that, we do it whenever we want, often because all the leaders are on.

Time in the roleplay runs the same, but it doesn't correspond with the real world.

message 14: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments oo well when's the next one? and what happens?

message 15: by Morgan (last edited Apr 28, 2008 03:26PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments It depends. We usualy don't plan them out, we just make sure that the half moon medicine cat meetings with StarClan happen in-between each gathering. Each leader (Smokestar, played by Sella is the leader of StormClan, Darkstar, played by Snowfoot is the leader of IceClan, Willowstar, played by Willowmist is the leader of NightClan, and Flamestar, played by me, is the leader of FireClan) tells about what happened to their clan durring the month. Other characters come to the gatherings as well, so we have cross-clan conversations and sometimes under-plots and the like.

message 16: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments ooooooo ok well do you know when the next one is?

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Nope.

message 18: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Ok. Will someone tell me when it is??

message 19: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments We all aren't sure yet.

message 20: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments I no but will it be posted?

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments It might be, but we might just start randomly.

message 22: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Ok well i am on most of the time.

message 23: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) heehee! since im a leader now, i dont get to miss them anymore! lol. srry, i realzed that while sitting doing my history hw, and got all excited

message 24: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments LOL. Well I will probly miss it..

message 25: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) no more history hw for the rest of the year! woohoo!!!! srry, im just SUPER DUPER happy about it...

message 26: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) okay, so. my weekend is looking pretty free, and i know already Sella is busy on sat, so duz sunday sound good for th gathering for evryone? or at least, the leaders of the clans, and most evryone else? probly later in the afternoon, but for those on the west coast, it may be earlier in the mroning for you... suugestions for times? and if u give ur time, give it along woth a time zone so the rest of us can figure times out, plz! woow, that was long... and antime sun is good for me, i think, so far.

message 27: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Sunday is great. I dance all day on saturday.

message 28: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

i'm dancing at saturday 2 felicity! ahh its my performance!
Sunday doesn't wrk for me unless it's at like 7 o'clock western.

message 29: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

That works for me two! What kind of dance do you do Allie?

message 30: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

ballet. we're doing peter pan (i've said this b4 so sorry peeps who read it) and i'm john! cuz there rn't any guys, obviously. I'm in like the whole thing and am freaked out.

message 31: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Sweet! Don't worry about the performance. I have been competing for five years and I realized this last year: Your best time doing the number is on stage. I have a competition next week. So do my brothers and sister.

message 32: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

good luck! i have a friend who does competition dance, she's really good. Yeah, I'm not so worried i'll mess up, more of that i'm on so long and this is my biggest part... and i might pass out.

message 33: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

I'm sure you won't. Are you en pointe or flat?

message 34: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

i am en pointe, but on stage i'm doing flat cuz guys and pointe don't really go together...

message 35: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

True true. I'm en pointe too, but I'm not competing it's number. Not all of the girls in the class are on team.

message 36: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

ya. pointe isnt' v. fun sometimes. if u don't have enuff lambs wool, it hurts like *****. (lol)and my teacher won't let us use pads or anything... one time i fell and twisted my ankle and she made me go back on pointe!

message 37: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Wow, your teacher sounds mean. My pointe class is a ton of fun. WHAT! she doesn't let you use pads? My teacher tells us to take off our shoes as soon as our feet hurt. Especially the twelve year old, she is like the size of a third grader, so she has to be watched carefully.

message 38: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

wow! my dance teacher is old, she taught my MOM dance when she was my age and really old fashioned... yup we can only use lambs wool, nothing else. she wants our feet 2 b stronger and get a better arch... heehee i have a natural really good arch... ya she is mean, but a good teacher. My friend wuz doing a leap, and she wasn't going far enough for her, so when she was in mid-air, the teacher pushed her to go farther!

message 39: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

and unless we're seriously hurt, we're never allowed 2 take them off!

anyway, 4 the other people not in this little discussion, is 7 west coast time on sunday good?

message 40: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

lol. She really did that? Ballet teachers are strange. I was straightening my leg enough, so my teacher bit my knee.

message 41: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Bit it? OMG!!! that's crazy! my teacher used to have a big stick that she banged on the ground to the beat when my mom had her... but someone stole it, no surprises there.

message 42: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

That's an interesting way to make the beat obvious. When Helen went to dance with me four years ago, our teacher used to lightly tap us with a cane if we didn't listen. No wonder why both of the sticks have disappeared over time.

message 43: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

lol, i guess dance teachers have a thing for sticks... ya she always yells at us for being off-beat.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I just can't do gatherings on Wendsay nights or Sunday.

message 45: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Wow, so many things about dance! Lol, I remember when my friend Patricia started to play piano, her hands were never curved right so my teacher taped them together with duct tape and whenever somebody'd mess up, their fingers would get smacked with a ruler. Ah, the memories...Oh, and my other friend Amy was doing the thing where you swipe your hand from one end of the piano to another, and her fingers were bleeding. D: Doesn't that happen with point shoes sometimes?

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Ouch! You just made me once again happy I play the violin and not the piano!

message 47: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

You play the violin? That is so cool! I can only play the trombone. My feet don't bleed in my pointe shoes. I have extra padding.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I never got as far as pointy shoes. Lucky you! Oh, and thanks. ^v^

message 49: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments LUCKY! I play the flute, too, but I wanted to play a Chinese violin... :D

message 50: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) okay, so, back on topic... 7 west coast is... 10ish? my time? so i cood probly convince my dad to let me on... i'll do my bestest!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12