Harry Potter discussion

Characters > cutest couple

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Charli (new)

Charli | 11 comments who do you think the cutest couple is

i think the cutest couple is harry and ginny

message 2: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I have to agree with you Charli! Although I think Ron and Hermione are pretty cute as well.

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Same, Harry/ginny and Ron/Hermione. This is off-topic, but did anyone think it was a little weird how older Remus was from Tonks?

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) For me it wasn't wierd at all. My father was 17 years older than my mom. I know its not the norm, but Remus and Tonks had such a powerful connection, as much as Remus tried to push her away it couldn't be done!

message 5: by Charli (new)

Charli | 11 comments well i gt say lupins heart really wasnt all over tonks like she was for him it was kinda sad

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Dawn (mommy0103) | 8 comments Definately Ron and Hermione... their love hate relationship was so cute!

message 7: by David D. (new)

David D. | 2 comments Me and Hermione. Just kidding!!! But I think that Ron and Hermione look pretty good together. They may argue a lot, but I KNOW things will work out in the end. It will be fun to see all of them all grown up in the last movie.

message 8: by Erick (new)

Erick (mcshivers) | 2 comments Hermione and Ginny.

message 9: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments hmmm, it's a tie btwn hermione and ron (i agree with how adorable their love-hate relationship was) and harry and ginny. i love them both-so hard to choose!

message 10: by TempOcean (new)

TempOcean (mountainsage) | 16 comments hrm . . . i was originally thinking harry and ginny, but that was way obvious @ the end of the deathly hallows. i dunno maybe its ron and hermione but anyone else is cool too.

message 11: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I think the cutest couple is Hagrid and that tall girl that is the Headmaster for the all girls school in the triwizard tournament

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments Harry and Ginny of course

message 13: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) no way

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments HARRY AND GINNY

message 15: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I agree!

message 16: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) You guys are crazy!

message 17: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) so are you!

message 18: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Well duh! I think we've already astablished that.

message 19: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) reply to Rayn (mesage 18) you have?! i am pretty new here!

message 20: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Yeah I haven't seen you before, well except for the weekend and now. Yeah well I am crazie!

message 21: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Ya i kinda join 4-27-08 (yesturday)

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma (tinkluver) | 84 comments Harry and Ginny. Ofcourse

message 23: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikasood) | 113 comments if dead people are allowed i'd go for james potter and lily evans..... 'cause from the description given in the book they were really cute plus they died saving their son.

message 24: by Marci (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) harry and ginny

message 25: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments I love everybody! They are all so great in their own ways. Even though they didn't stay together, I think Krum's crush on Hermione was kind of cute. :)

message 26: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments i agree, but i think that it's ron and hermione. one of my fave parts in the 7 book is when they kiss before they enter the room of requirements to get the diadem... i kno, i'm sad!!

message 27: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) I was waiting for ron and hermione to get together since I read book 4, so they are definitely the cutest couple! Gunjari, don't feel too bad - I loved the scene when they finally kissed too, and I can't wait to see how their relationship is shown in the final movies.

message 28: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments omg me to!

message 29: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I knew Ron and Hermione would get together when I read book one.

message 30: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments seriously? i thought harry would fall for hermy!

message 31: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments barmy! i knew that i wasn't the only person in the world who uses that word! (i kno, sorry for being random!)

message 32: by Alec (new)

Alec | 28 comments i think harry and ginny are the cutest

message 33: by Suz (new)

Suz | 145 comments cutest couple - - - Dobby and Winky forever!!

message 34: by Lily (new)

Lily | 13 comments I definatly agree with the Hermione and Ron relationship. They would torment eachother, but when they both realized they liked eachother, it was soo adorable!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah they make the best couple.

message 36: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments you use the word barmy?
absolutely!!! i dunno about winky and dobby- he was too wonderful a little house elf to be with her b/c she was whiney and didn't appreciate him.

message 37: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 108 comments Winky and Dobby...that's even barmier!

message 38: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn (roselynlee) | 70 comments Ooh! Ooh! Winky+Dobby=Barmy,Ron+Hermione=Cute,and Tonnks+Lupin=Best Couple

message 39: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
tonks and lupin were sweet but BARMY TRUMPS ALL, AND RON AND HERMY ARE THE BARMIEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by Asne (new)

Asne i agree with Roselyn, that the best couple is lupin and tonks, but i think that the cutest couple is harry and ginny.!

message 41: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn (roselynlee) | 70 comments FINALLY!!!!!!!!!SUMONE AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D

message 42: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn (roselynlee) | 70 comments I LUVE SHEEP<33333333333333333333333

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia (sunnyj11) | 44 comments i think harry and ginny 2!!!

message 44: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn (roselynlee) | 70 comments kk cut=harry ginnny everyone happy?<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

message 45: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn (roselynlee) | 70 comments cute*

message 46: by Amira (new)

Amira (liightningbolt) | 18 comments =[...Deep inside I was always kinda hoping for a Draco/Hermione love but it never happened. So next up, I'd have to say Harry and Ginny. They were adorable.

message 47: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) RON & HERMIONE by a LONG shot!
I also love Remus/Tonks.
I never really liked Ginny, well, in the more recent books I didn't (don't hurt me).
I always thought Neville/Parvati would be cute. :) Random, I know.
Awwww, Dobby & Winky. Lol.
Snape and Lily if it had worked out... but it totally didn't so it never really happened.
Hmmm... I like Harry & Luna better than Ginny & Harry.

message 48: by Amira (new)

Amira (liightningbolt) | 18 comments Ooh, what about Ron and Pansy! Just had to throw that in. Now that would've been...umm, interesting.=D

message 49: by Attie (new)

Attie | 14 comments for me it's gotta be ron and heromine

message 50: by Aneri (new)

Aneri | 186 comments ron and hermione is soooooooooooooooo cuteeeeee

« previous 1 3