Young Adult Book Readers discussion

new book selection

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlhiggins84) I saw that Kiss and Blog was the November book. Is there going to be a new book picked? Can we make suggestions?

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna That would be good as I need a new book. Any suggestions?

message 3: by Lauren (last edited Jun 28, 2008 04:55PM) (new)

Lauren | 2 comments Have any of you ever read "Secrets of My Hollywood Life"? that is a really good book. That is the best book it would highly recomend that book.

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 3 comments i just read that! it was really fast and i wanna read the next one.

message 5: by John (new)

John Cicero | 1 comments Hi Everyone,

My name is John Cicero and I am a fantasy/adventure author. My passion for writing is driven from the joy I receive from reading my stories to my children.

Watching the expressions on their faces as I take them on a journey through the magical pages of my imagination is what drives me to find the time to write.

My recently released novels are in the Rainbow's Shadow Trilogy. They are Rainbow’s Shadow and the Tablets of Fate and Rainbow’s Shadow and the Covenant of Wisdom.

As a passionate writer in Northeast, Ohio I have been fortunate to hit the Best Sellers list with 'Tablets of Fate' and am on track currently with the 'Covenant of Wisdom'.

The final novel in my trilogy is Rainbow’s Shadow and the Other Side of Paradise which is currently in development.

If you have a moment check out my website and Rainbow's Shadow Trilogy today at... www.RainbowsShadow.com

Take care, John

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Rogers (cherylrogers) | 3 comments Recently released is my mystery/aventure for YA, Lost in the Woods: A Bible Camp Mystery. The book is about a 13-year-old who disappears in the middle of the night during a church retreat in the Florida backwoods.

This book shares the biblical path to salvation with preteens and teens.

Cheryl Rogers
Author, Lost in the Woods: A Bible Camp Mystery
Publisher, New Christian Books Online Magazine