Romance Series Lists discussion

Time Travel (ACTIVE) > Outlander series - Diana Gabaldon (ACTIVE)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (last edited Mar 30, 2009 11:11AM) (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
Outlander series - Diana Gabaldon

1. OUTLANDER
2. DRAGONFLY IN AMBER
3. VOYAGER
4. DRUMS OF AUTUMN
5. THE FIERY CROSS
6. A BREATH OF SNOW AND ASHES
7. AN ECHO IN THE BONE (9/22/09)

Also:
THE OUTLANDISH COMPANION

Diana Gabaldon
[image error] Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, Book 2) by Diana Gabaldon [image error] [image error] The Fiery Cross (Outlander, Book 5) by Diana Gabaldon A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander, Book 6) by Diana Gabaldon [image error]
The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon

message 2: by Julianna (last edited Mar 17, 2009 01:03PM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 77 comments Isis, just wanted to let you know that this series is still active, and you should probably add book #7, An Echo in the Bone. It isn't published, and according to Diana Gabaldon's website, she doesn't even have a publication date yet. Still, from everything I've heard, I'm guessing it will probably be coming out sometime within the next year.

message 3: by jenjn79 (new)

Thanks, Julie. I will add it to the list and not it as ACTIVE.

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy The official publishing date for An Echo in the Bone is September 2009. There is an update on Gabaldons website.

I'm currently reading through the series for the third time. there is just something about these books and the story that DG has created that touches you and you can't seem to forget them.

I'm reading The Fiery Cross right now. I love the story but I do find that the detail in this one is a little extream. But I can't seem to put it down, so it can't be that bad.

message 5: by Julianna (last edited Mar 26, 2009 12:21PM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 77 comments I changed the publication date on the book page to 9/22/09. Isis, if you get a chance, would you change it here please?

message 6: by jenjn79 (new)

Fixed here

message 7: by Wendy (last edited Mar 30, 2009 08:20AM) (new)

Wendy Diana say's on her blog that the cover to An Echo in the Bone for the american public will be much like the other covers we see here in America. [image error]

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Getting Closer to Release date for Echo!