Romance Series Lists discussion

Multiple Genre (ACTIVE) > McKettricks - Linda Lael Miller (ACTIVE)

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (last edited Dec 12, 2009 04:15PM) (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
McKettricks - Linda Lael Miller

Summary: A family series that spans historical and contemporary times. A running theme in the story is what it means to be a McKettrick.

McKettricks
1. High Country Bride - (historical romance)
2. Shotgun Bride - (historical romance)
3. Secondhand Bride - (historical romance)
4. McKettrick's Choice - (historical romance)
5. Sierra's Homecoming - (contemporary-Silhouette SE)
6. McKettrick's Luck - (contemporary romance)
7. McKettrick's Pride - (contemporary romance)
8. McKettrick's Heart - (contemporary romance)
9. The McKettrick Way - (contemporary-Silhouette SE)
10. A McKettrick Christmas - (historical romance)
11. McKettricks of Texas: Tate (contemporary romance)
12. McKettricks of Texas: Garrett (contemporary romance)
13. McKettricks of Texas: Austin (contemporary romance)

Spin-off:

Stone Creek series
1. The Man From Stone Creek - (historical romance)
2. A Wanted Man - (historical romance)
3. The Rustler - (historical romance)
4. A Stone Creek Christmas - (contemporary-Silhouette SE)
5. The Bridegroom - (historical romance)
6. At Home In Stone Creek - (contemporary-Silhouette SE)

Spin-off

Montana Creeds series
1. Montana Creeds: Logan (contemporary romance)
2. Montana Creeds: Dylan (contemporary romance)
3. Montana Creeds: Tyler (contemporary romance)
4. A Creed County Christmas (historical romance)

Linda Lael Miller
High Country Bride (McKettricks, #1) by Linda Lael Miller Shotgun Bride (McKettricks, #2) by Linda Lael Miller Secondhand Bride (McKettricks, #3) by Linda Lael Miller McKettrick's Choice (McKettricks, #4) by Linda Lael Miller Sierra's Homecoming (McKettricks, #5) (Silhouette Special Edition #1795) by Linda Lael Miller McKettrick's Luck (McKettricks, #6) by Linda Lael Miller McKettrick's Pride (McKettricks, #7) by Linda Lael Miller McKettrick's Heart (McKettricks, #8) by Linda Lael Miller The McKettrick Way (McKettricks, #9) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1867) by Linda Lael Miller A McKettrick Christmas (McKettricks, #10) by Linda Lael Miller [image error] [image error] [image error]

The Man From Stone Creek (Stone Creek, #1) by Linda Lael Miller A Wanted Man (Stone Creek, #2) by Linda Lael Miller The Rustler (Stone Creek, #3) by Linda Lael Miller A Stone Creek Christmas (Stone Creek, #4) (Silhouette Special Edition #1939) by Linda Lael Miller The Bridegroom (Stone Creek, #5) by Linda Lael Miller At Home In Stone Creek (Stone Creek, #6) (Silhouette Special Edition, #2005) by Linda Lael Miller

Montana Creeds Logan (Montana Creeds, #1) by Linda Lael Miller Montana Creeds Dylan (Montana Creeds, #2) by Linda Lael Miller Montana Creeds Tyler (Montana Creeds, #3) by Linda Lael Miller A Creed Country Christmas (Montana Creeds, #4) by Linda Lael Miller

message 2: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
I updated this list with all current and upcoming releases, plus listed the two McKettrick spin-offs - Stone Creek and Montana Creeds.

And I added the book cover links so that a link to this list will show up on the individual book pages.

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy I have currently been reading LLM's books and find that I love all of them. though I do have my favorites. I just read Montana Creeds: Logan. I love the character of Logan. Why can't all men have his strength and convictions? I can't wait to read Tyler and Dylan's story's.

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Just bought Dylan's book today! It's on bookshelves now. Can't wait to get into it. I'll let you know.

message 5: by Countrygirl (new)

Countrygirl | 16 comments I just got Tyler and started reading. But the good news is next year there is going to be Texas McKettrick books and in 2011 there is to be Colorado Creeds

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy OK...I'm heading out to buy Tyler today! I have really fallen in love withthese books. Happy reading Countrygirl!

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Tyler is now in hand and ready for my trip to LV. The hubby is driving and I'm going to read. Yippie!

message 8: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (bamamom) | 8 comments Hi all, just got my copy of Tyler,can't wait to read.
I heard about the new McKettrick and Creeds coming out. Wonderful!! There's a new Stone Creek coming later this year too.

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Woo Hooo!

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Countrygirl wrote: "I just got Tyler and started reading. But the good news is next year there is going to be Texas McKettrick books and in 2011 there is to be Colorado Creeds"

I can't wait for another LLM book! I have been devouring her books so quickly.

message 11: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Totally agree with you on that one Megan!

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 38 comments I just started on McKettricks of Texas:Austin today.

message 13: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments I have the entire McKettrick series and am waiting for fall/winter to begin this large series. There's just too much to do around home during the summer with the yard work and gardening. My reading time is very sparadic right now and I want to be able to totally enjoy the entire series.

message 14: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Wow, you definitely have something to look forward to for winter. You will devour these books and beg for more, or at least I have.

message 15: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (inselmankgmailcom) I am new to this. I am looking for new authors. Can you all help? Romance only. Historical, contemporary or paranormal. Bring it on. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks so much!

message 16: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments Wendy wrote: "Wow, you definitely have something to look forward to for winter. You will devour these books and beg for more, or at least I have."

I hope so! Thanks for the comment, Wendy. I am really looking forward to getting into them soon.

message 17: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments Kristin wrote: "I am new to this. I am looking for new authors. Can you all help? Romance only. Historical, contemporary or paranormal. Bring it on. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks so much!"

Kristin, I took a look at the books you have listed to see what authors you have read ........

I recommend the following for good romance books (and I am sure there are many, many more):

Nora Roberts
Danielle Steel
Sandra Brown
Jude Devereaux
Candace Camp
Linda Lael Miller
LaVyrle Spencer
Judith McNaught (my absolute favorite)

Hope this helps a little .............

Happy Reading!! :)

message 18: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (inselmankgmailcom) Thank you, Tammy! Although, I tend to like my romances a little more racy. If you historical romances, you might try Monica McCarty's Highlanders. Wow! Look forward to hearing from you.

message 19: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments Kristin wrote: "Thank you, Tammy! Although, I tend to like my romances a little more racy. If you historical romances, you might try Monica McCarty's Highlanders. Wow! Look forward to hearing from you."

Thanks, Kristin. I'll give Monica McCarty a try!

message 20: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (inselmankgmailcom) Enjoy. Also, try Mary Wine.

message 21: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments Kristin wrote: "Enjoy. Also, try Mary Wine."

Ok, thanks.

message 22: by Marina (new)

Marina (marinal) | 16 comments Love Linda Lael Miller. Have been reading her
McKettricks series for more then a year now. Can't seem to read the series in order. I did read all three books in the Montana Creeds series. Just found out about the 4th this month. So plan to get that as soon as possible from my library.
Also, plan to read the other books in this series that I skipped over.=0)

message 23: by Marina (last edited Aug 15, 2010 04:33PM) (new)

Marina (marinal) | 16 comments Kristin wrote: "I am new to this. I am looking for new authors. Can you all help? Romance only. Historical, contemporary or paranormal. Bring it on. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks so much!"

Hi Kristin. Welcome. Hope you like it here. http://forums.romancedivas.com/index....
Here is my Paranormal Author List. See if there are any authers there to your taste.

message 24: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (inselmankgmailcom) Thank you, Marina!

message 25: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments Ok, life has slowed down just a little for me and I am beginning the McKettricks Series by Linda Lael Miller now. I am so excited to start this series. :)

message 26: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments I just finished High Country Bride (McKettricks, #1) by Linda Lael Miller and I LOVED it! I am moving on to the next one Shotgun Bride (McKettricks, #2) by Linda Lael Miller

message 27: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments I just finished Shotgun Bride (McKettricks, #2) by Linda Lael Miller and enjoyed it so very much. I'm moving on to number three in the series Secondhand Bride (McKettricks, #3) by Linda Lael Miller

message 28: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 16 comments I just finished Secondhand Bride (McKettricks, #3) by Linda Lael Miller which was number 3 in the series. I am moving on to McKettrick's Choice (McKettricks, #4) by Linda Lael Miller and I love this series. The characters are so vivid and stong; Linda Lael Miller has done a wonderful job with this series.

Happy Reading Everyone :)

message 29: by Christy (new)

Christy (christyram2005) | 1 comments I just LOVE this series. Also the Creeds and the the Stone Creeks series. I'm rereading the seiers. Right now I'm reading Sierra's homecoming for the 1st time. I didn't know there was a Sierra until I looked on here. lol. So far Holt is my favorite Mckettrick brother. When I first started reading Sierra's homecoming. She was in the family cemetery and it made me cry knowing that they were dead. The original McKettrick's. I can't wait to read the new book in the series. I LOVE it. Linda Lael MIller is 1 of my favorite author's... I'm gonna start to read the Big Sky series next. I hope that it is. I have liked the other's so far. Anyway thanks for reaing my long post.lol Happy Reading.. :)

message 30: by Becky (new)

Becky (ebab) Just finished "An Outlaw's Christmas. Didn't know it was a part of a series. It was shared to me from a co-worker. I really enjoyed the story and can't wait to read the rest of this series.