Romance Series Lists discussion

Romantic Suspense (ACTIVE) > Troubleshooters - Suzanne Brockmann (ACTIVE)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (last edited Dec 15, 2008 08:32AM) (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
Troubleshooters - Suzanne Brockmann

Summary: This series focuses on a set of recurring characters who NAVY Seals, FBI Agents, and Security Consultants (Troubleshooters, Inc). The books deal with terrorism, murders, etc. A number of the romances span multiple books.

1. The Unsung Hero
2. The Defiant Hero
3. Over the Edge
4. Out of Control
5. Into the Night
6. Gone Too Far
7. Flashpoint
8. Hot Target
9. Breaking Point
10. Into the Storm
11. Force of Nature
12. All Through the Night
13. Into the Fire
14. Dark of Night (Jan 09)
15. Hot Pursuit (July 09)

Bookshelf Link:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/booksh...

message 2: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
Thought I would post links to these.

With the releases of Into the Storm, Force of Nature, and Into the Fire, Brockmann also put out free PDF booklets that had lots of extras about the Troubleshooters series. They're a great resource!

Into the Storm PDF
Force of Nature PDF
Into the Fire PDF

** note: you will need a PDF reader program to view these **

Also, a link to Sam/Alyssa short story #2. Brockmann has this available on her website because of a printing problem.

Sam/Alyssa Short Story #2 ""

message 3: by Kathrynn (last edited Sep 13, 2009 06:02AM) (new)

Kathrynn Suzanne Brockmann

1. The Unsung Hero (Troubleshooters #1) by Suzanne Brockmann 2. The Defiant Hero (Troubleshooters #2) by Suzanne Brockmann 3. Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3) by Suzanne Brockmann 4. Out of Control (Troubleshooters #4) by Suzanne Brockmann 5. Into the Night (Troubleshooters #5) by Suzanne Brockmann 6. Gone Too Far (Troubleshooters #6) by Suzanne Brockmann 7. Flashpoint (Troubleshooters #7) by Suzanne Brockmann 8. Hot Target (Troubleshooters #8) by Suzanne Brockmann 9. Breaking Point (Troubleshooters #9) by Suzanne Brockmann
10. Into the Storm (Troubleshooters #10) by Suzanne Brockmann 11. Force of Nature (Troubleshooters #11) by Suzanne Brockmann 12. All Through the Night A Troubleshooter Christmas (Troubleshooters #12) by Suzanne Brockmann 13. Into the Fire (Troubleshooters #13) by Suzanne Brockmann 14. Dark of Night (Troubleshooters #14) by Suzanne Brockmann 15. Hot Pursuit (Troubleshooters, #15) by Suzanne Brockmann

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy I've been reading this series for a while and I love each one.

Does any one know if there is more to (Izzy) Zanella and Eden Gillmans story? I just finished In to the Fire and I want to know if they will be in the next books.

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy I have the answer to my own question. The next TS book is to be about Izzy Zanella. Here is the cover for Hot Pursuit.
Hot Pursuit (Troubleshooters, #15) by Suzanne Brockmann

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish The next one is about Izzy and Eden and Danny and Jenni. She said it's the final book of the series, too.

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Really? I read on her blog just recently that she will go back to the series after a little break. She plans a book about Lopez at least.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I hope she does. It was in an interview on Borders True Romance Website. There is a new book coming out before Izzy and Dan's stories but I can't remember much about it... it's a PNR I believe. Yes, that's right... it's a ghost story taking place in the old west, like Tombstone or something like that.

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Hmmmm... not sure if that sounds good or not. You know I'll read it though. I love her books.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Well, she had written it like 11 years ago but it never was published. She said it's changed in that the heroine is much stronger, etc. I will read it for sure. Wish I knew the name and the release date.

message 11: by Wendy (new)

Wendy If I hear anything I'll post it here.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks... I'm going through Brockmann withdrawl, but at least I have a bunch of other books to read in the meantime.

message 13: by Brianon (new)

Brianon Sheffield | 4 comments In the afterward of the book Hot Pursuit, she says that she is writing one more book in the troubleshooters before taking a break from it... and that the new book will wrap up the izzy/eden story arc.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Yes, and Dan and Jenni.

message 15: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Here's what SB has to say about what's coming next:

Next book is GALLAGHER'S CLAIM, which will come out as a paperback original next summer. I'm doing a massive rewrite of a manuscript that I wrote years ago, but never managed to sell. Mostly because no one knew how to market it. That, and the heroine was pretty weak. So I'm completely overhauling the heroine (giving her a too-stupid-to-live-ectomy) and revising the entire contemporary romance part of the story, which is set on an on-location movie set in Arizona, and also up in Alaska. There's a major romantic subplot that set in 1898 in the American West (the subplot is also the plot of the movie that's being made -- shades of HEART THROB. And there's also a character who bridges both the historical and contemporary story who happens to be the hero's great-grandfather's ghost. So. Contemporary suspense, western historical with a paranormal element -- twelve years ago, when I first wrote the book, no one knew what to do with it! So it sat on my shelf for years and year.

But it's one of those stories that I've always loved, and I'm really looking forward to giving it an overhaul and putting it into readers' hands. (That's what I'll be working on immediately after this week is over. I'm heading to FLA, where I get most of my writing done!)

After I finish that rewrite (which hopefully won't take me too long!) I'll be sitting down and writing Izzy's book -- Troubleshooters installment # 16.

16 seemed like the perfect number to take a break (SEAL Team 16, you know...) from this series.

So after I write Izzy's book, I'm going to begin work on a contemporary romantic suspense trilogy. I'm purposely going to contain my tendencies to write open ended series, and create a three-book story arc for this one. (Leaving open the possibility for another story arc to continue that trilogy.

message 16: by Wendy (new)

Wendy I'm so excited that the next TS book will be about Izzy and Eden. that story line was so sweet to me, and I am looking forward to reading their story.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I loved their story too, but honestly, I'm glad she will be visiting Danny and Jenni in the same book, too. I can very much relate to Jenni and I want to see her make Danny grovel, beg, cry, hurt... for the things he said about "chunky" women.

message 18: by Brianon (new)

Brianon Sheffield | 4 comments but when is the last installment going to come out?? on her website it says feb 2011. so far away!