Who's Your Author? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - '09 - '10 > January BOM - / UPDATED 12/20

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Dec 18, 2009 01:16PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The group's MR and AOM have already been chosen for January, that just leaves voting for BOM.

Rules:
1. Each person can make ONE suggestion. The books will then be put together into a poll.

* First Place Winner will be January's BOM
* Second Place Winner will be February's BOM

2. Please make sure that if the book you nominate is a series book, it must be the first in the series.

3. Please do not suggest a book that has already been featured as BOM. The link below will display the books that the group has already read.

Group Read History

* Please Note *
This is JUST a suggestion thread. Any votes made in this thread will not be counted towards the BOM poll. Once the suggestion thread is closed, please make your vote in the polls section of the group.

Suggestions
1. Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
3. A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole
4. Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles
5. Unclean Spirits by M.L.N. Hanover

message 2: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Hmmm.....lots of good books to suggest! I am going to go with Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kennyon. I love how these books just have such a different feel from her Dark-Hunter books. Still great, but a different concept.

Born of Night (The League, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 3: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB | 0 comments Since nobody else is suggesting anything, I'm going to recommend the book I'm currently reading Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill. I'm only about 50 pages in, but it's a lot of fun so far :)

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I've been reading all my Kresley Cole books again, so I'm going to suggest A Hunger Like No Other

message 5: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I've been wanting to read that book. Looks good, but it's been sitting on my TBR shelf for a long time!

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Well since there are only 3 suggestions, there's a good chance that we might end up reading it!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by Darcy (last edited Dec 18, 2009 08:09AM) (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I'll go with one that is in my pile now Unclean Spirits (The Black Sun's Daughter, #1) by M.L.N. Hanover by M.L.N. Hanover

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The poll is now up for January BOM, please vote if you will be participating in the BOM.

message 10: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Just a reminder to those that haven't yet voted, the BOM poll is currently available. Voting will close in a few days!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.