Swindle (Swindle, #1) Swindle discussion

Opinions...

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shruthi What do u guys think of this book? Do u think it's interesting, and will give it a try, or do u think it'll be boring, and just not take a chance????

message 2: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer I know for sure that I really want to read it. I've read some of the reviews and it sounds pretty cool. Plus, I've been dying to read a story with a good plot lately!

Patricia I love it! You need to read!

Jaron I didn't like it that much but it was ok i recomend it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked it alot!

Ashley It was okay.. but its not really my type of book.

Sonja Cole I loved it! It's funny and full of action. Take a look at this video booktalk for it.

Allie If you like Gordan Korman, then you'll like the book. It reminded me very much of the Macdonald hall series, so if you enjoyed those, then you'll enjoy this book.

Juliet I liked it

hailee Jennifer wrote: "I know for sure that I really want to read it. I've read some of the reviews and it sounds pretty cool. Plus, I've been dying to read a story with a good plot lately!"

read wat swindle if so ive read all three

hailee are you all talking about swindle if not tell me wat your talking about plz plz.............lol:)

message 12: by Juliana (new)

Juliana I had to read it for bluestem. I did not think it was very good. This book is not what i like to read.

Breanna I liked the book

and

Hey guys if you want you can join my book club. It is called YA book club for teens ages 11-16. If you are between the ages 11 and 16 you can join!

Thanks!

-Breanna

Aaron Bower It is an awesome book I have read it twice

message 15: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah this book was super duper good!

Coleeg this book is the best!!!!!!!!