C. S. Lewis discussion

C. S. Lewis study on iTunes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Justin | 2 comments Many may have already heard about this, but I've been enjoying these lectures about the man and his writings on iTunes U. Link here:

[http://deimos3.apple.com/WebObjects/C...]

message 2: by Ted (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:58AM) (new)

Ted Rohe (vangelicmonk) | 5 comments That's sweet!!! Hmm. Do I have to buy it? DO I have to have an Ipod for it? I just have a regular MP3 player. It seems like I have to download some software. It sounds fascinating.

message 3: by Justin (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:58AM) (new)

Justin | 2 comments You will need the iTunes program, which is free, but you don't need an iPod to listen. Hopefully you can check it out, it is indeed fascinating.

message 4: by Dottie (new)

Dottie  (oxymoronid) | 9 comments I have these on my computer but have to find time to squeeze in listening to them. The samll bit I sampled makes me want to listen right through -- if only time allowed.

message 5: by Mary Ann (new)

Mary Ann (maryanstro) | 15 comments Who gives the lectures? What is the context?

message 6: by Trice (new)

Trice It's a series of lectures by Dr. Knox Chamblin who is a professor emeritus of Reformed Theological Seminary. Looks like he used to teach a course on C.S. Lewis there. I'm guessing the iTunes thing is a recording of this class or some version thereof.