Harry Potter discussion

Questions > Ever Had Dreams of Harry Potter?

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Have you ever had dreams involving Harry Potter's world? Where you were a part of what was happening? I have had two strange dreams.

Dream 1: This one I had awhile back. I was with some friends and we were trying to get to Hogwarts to save Dumbledore. The transportation was strange. We used toilets. We had to flush the toilet and then jumped in and we were sucked in and transported to another place. We kept doing this til we got to the grounds of Hogwarts. I'm guessing this had to be related to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Dream 2: This dream I was surround by tons of Dementors and I used the "Expecto Patronum" curse to keep them off. I had a little trouble at first but I got the hang of it. Then all of a sudden it wasn't working and I got attacked by one and then I woke up.

message 2: by Kate (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Kate (kate-schmate) Coincidentally, I had a dementor dream last night. I almost never dream of books or movies, and I'd never had Harry Potter dreams before. I was with a group of folks (family? friends? horcrux-destroying associates?) and every time we'd hole up in some hideout, dementors would come and find us. And then in that delightful way that dreams have of being nonsense, I would have to puke at them while my pals escaped.

message 3: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments I had a dream that I was one of the professors at Hogwarts and had been classmates with Harry's parents and Snape when they were at Hogwarts. I was some sort of non-human, immortal type of magical being. It was weird. Dumbledore kept my true identity a secret, kind of like how James and crew kept Lupin's secret. Every so often it pops back in my head and picks up where it left off.

message 4: by Adam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:29PM) (new)

Adam | 13 comments I have had dreams, but I don't remember any of them, I just get a faint distinction that they happened. I remember wakeing up with the last few thoughts running through my head.

message 5: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:29PM) (new)

Rachel i've had quite a few harry potter dreams and i love them. EXCEPT for the one i had right after seeing movie 5 where i kept having flashes of voldemort similar to those harry has in the movie. holy freaky...

message 6: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:33PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments okay I have a ton of harry potter dreams, Numbering about one a night. Hard to admit, but when I turned 11 I waited for my letter!
Okay here is an embarresing story,
I went to Lagoon with some of my friends. We where in pioneer village and we decided that we'd go get in line for some rides. I grabbed their hands and spun in a circle! I tried to apparate!
I have a scar on my forhead, just like harry. In my dreams harry and I have a conection just like voldemort. In the dreams it turns out that I was voldemorts daughter who had had a child with Bellatrix so he'd have someone more powerful by his side. But a month after baby me was born voldemort vanished and bellatrix was sent to askaban. I was found and raised by muggles. But voldemort had broken my trace so not even dumbledore knew about me. Eventually I did so much magic that the ministry found me. I was sent to hogwarts four years behind. But I was so powerful I went straight to fifth year, in slitherin. Harry and I became really good friends. Voldemort used me to get to harry. I died saving harry and harry killed voldemort. Weird huh?

message 7: by Sarah Anne (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

Sarah Anne (sarahaf712) | 38 comments Uh-huh.

I've had HP dreams, too. One time I fell off of a hippogriff. :\

message 8: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) i had another sort of HP dream a few days ago. Harry was dangling from a window and Ron was trying to save him. I was watching helplessly. Harry almost slipped a few times but Ron was able to pull Harry inside.

message 9: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:40PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Ashley-

Maybe your dream had something to do with the movie of Chamber of Secrets. Remember when Harry slips out of the car and Ron pulls him back in? Just a thought.

message 10: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:40PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Meghan... I agree with you ...probably was from the chamber of secrets. its funny..i always have harry potter dreams that are similar to a particular book/movie.

message 11: by Andrew (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:40PM) (new)

Andrew (DariusGreyhound) never

message 12: by Jen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:42PM) (new)

Jen | 3 comments Very embarrassing - I had a dream that I was a Hogwarts student and George and Fred were both in love with me. The only spell I could remember was Alohamora and I did it a lot. I felt very silly when I woke up from that one.

message 13: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) One. Mine was very similiar to Jen's except it was Harry and Ron.

message 14: by Sayyeda (new)

Sayyeda (literaryhues) | 99 comments A few. They're pretty vague though. I remember one where I was in potions class sitting next to Neville and I was very nervous. Probably because of Neville's ability to blow up the potions and all. :))

message 15: by Romario (new)

Romario | 44 comments I had a dream that I was Harry and was running away from Voldemort. He was just faster. But then I hid behind a rock and he couldn't find me. The Death Eaters captured me and pressed the death eater mark on their arm. That's when I woke up.

message 16: by Weirdology (last edited Nov 24, 2011 06:16PM) (new)

Weirdology Just a warning. This might be a little bit too mature and weird for the younger members. But I'll try to keep it as clean as possible.

A few years ago I had a dream that I was a student at Hogwarts and was walking down a crowded hallway. Then I saw Harry walking naked, and I started to walk beside him and ask him questions. I was trying to get information out of him (When I woke up I didn't remember why or what questions I was asking). Anyway, every time he answered I could tell he was lying, and with every lie his "member" grew longer. After a while he was accidentally hitting other students with it. Then when we turned a corner it was so long (maybe about 10 feet) it swung about a bit and hit a girl so hard that she went flying and slammed into a wall. Harry was having fun with this, so then he started telling very obvious lies by saying absolutely crazy things until it was about 20 feet. Then he started to poke people with it by thrusting his hips while dancing, and at this point he told me he was Elvis, and of course it grew even longer then. And that was the end of my dream. O.o It was like Pinocchio... Except with a different body part.

And some of you thought yours was embarrassing. Haha!

Rachel wrote: "EXCEPT for the one i had right after seeing movie 5 where i kept having flashes of voldemort similar to those harry has in the movie. holy freaky... "

I wish I could dream about Voldemort. The one HP dream I have just had to be a kinky dream about a character I'm not even interested in.

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 219 comments Yeah... It was really weird... Just watched a marathon of all the movies, and in my dreams I was re- watching them, but as one of the character... Some parts were really awkward though...

message 18: by Julie (new)

Julie | 275 comments I never dreamed about a book or a movie, but Harry Potter is an exeptance. I guess that book affected me more then other ones. I don't remeber what was the dream about:(

message 19: by KonstaNtinaZ (new)

KonstaNtinaZ Yes, I have had some Harry Potter dreams, in which I had a wand and was performing spells like "expecto patronum"!

message 20: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (eliley) | 24 comments Yes! I'm not crazy! My dream was quiet odd.
The trio and I were having tea in sort of a wonderland place :o Can't remember anymore than that...

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 219 comments Haha! I cannot remember most of mine either.

message 22: by Horcruxiatus (new)

Horcruxiatus (ATeam) | 28 comments Only ever had one, it was the best ever. A few weeks after watching Deathly Hallows one of my dreams sent me into the Battle of Hogwarts, sometimes my dream would stuff up by suddenly losing my wand and then its suddenly in my hand again or the only spells I remember being Wingardium Leviosa, these happened at times, otherwise it was completely awesome. I never saw any characters though, just the war, some Hogwarts students, adults I'd never seen, deatheaters, and me.

message 23: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 219 comments That is so friggan awesome!

message 24: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 109 comments Yes, too many to count! :) One where I was hiding Harry from Voldemort... and another where Dobby lived with me...loads more!

message 25: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Yeah sometimes

message 26: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Yeah - here's my most recent one!
I opened up my copy of HP & the order of the phoenix. I found my page, and started to read. Then I got sucked inside! This part's really weird - I landed right infront of Harry, blocking Cho out when she was about to kiss Harry and ending up kissing Harry instead. Then Ginny appeared out of thin air and yelled, "get off Harry, he's my future husband!" and then I pulled out of my wand and did something then the next thing I knew was that me, Cho and Ginny were walking outside, arm in arm. It was so weird!

message 27: by Julie (new)

Julie | 275 comments Good one, Candycloud:D

message 28: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Thanks. I've had a weirder one, actually. It involved punching Draco. I woke up grinning!

message 29: by Julie (new)

Julie | 275 comments Candycloud wrote: "Thanks. I've had a weirder one, actually. It involved punching Draco. I woke up grinning!"

Haha:D Although Tom Felton is just so hot!

message 30: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Yeah *faints* Well - I punched Draco, he turned into Tom and I fainted and he said something!

message 31: by Julie (new)

Julie | 275 comments Maybe, something like: Hi, hottie:D

message 32: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Lol!
I'll say what happened.

I was walking with Luna and suddenly Crabbe and Groyle came up and said "Abi (that's my name), Draco fancies you!" Then Draco came up and I punched him and he turned into Tom and I fainted. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lry...

message 33: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) I've dreamed of Quidditch, I almost got the snitch.. then I woke up :|

message 34: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Candycloud wrote: "Lol!
I'll say what happened.

I was walking with Luna and suddenly Crabbe and Groyle came up and said "Abi (that's my name), Draco fancies you!" Then Draco came up and I punched him and he turned i..."

<3<3 TOM FELTON! Hey, did you hear that the actor for either Crabbe or Goyle got sent to jail? I was like - whoa!

message 35: by Julie (new)

Julie | 275 comments Candycloud wrote: "Candycloud wrote: "Lol!
I'll say what happened.

I was walking with Luna and suddenly Crabbe and Groyle came up and said "Abi (that's my name), Draco fancies you!" Then Draco came up and I punched ..."

Yeah, I heard about that, that's why, in 7th and 6th movie, Draco hung out with Blaise instead of the other one, isn't it?

message 36: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Candycloud wrote:<3<3 TOM FELTON! Hey, did you hear that the actor for either Crabbe or Goyle got sent to jail..

Really????

message 37: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Julie wrote: "Candycloud wrote: "Candycloud wrote: "Lol!
I'll say what happened.

I was walking with Luna and suddenly Crabbe and Groyle came up and said "Abi (that's my name), Draco fancies you!" Then Draco cam..."

Hmm... I dunno!

message 38: by Lenka (new)

Lenka (lenikaspi) | 15 comments I have them all the time :D

message 39: by Candycloud (new)

Candycloud | 143 comments Oh, I had a new one last night!

I was watching the Olympics (the mens Gymnastics) and suddenly, I saw Ron doing the rings for team GB (he was really good)! Then, when the camera moved onto the vault, Draco was doing it, competing for Azkaban! He did a triple somersault, I think.
Ron won, obviously!

message 40: by Ishani (new)

Ishani (IshaniG) | 425 comments I had one too.
In the dream I pictured myself as a Member of the Order of the Phoenix and I was fighting Bellatrix. It was wicked. And Then out of nowhere something like Priori Incantatem happened and mine and Bellatrix's wand met in mid air. Just like Harry I didn't use the killing curse but instead did Expelliarmus. U know the rest. Bellatrix's wand flew out of her hand and she died. And again I survived was the Girl who Lived Twice instead of The Boy Who lived!

Weird!

message 41: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 109 comments This is quite far-fetched, but true!

Well, Sirius Black and I were newlyweds. For some strange reason, he and Bellatrix were on speaking terms.
So, he suggested I go meet her, seeing as we were now family.
I agreed, but was secretly worried .

So, we went to a big, old-fashioned Victorian house; where Bellatrix lived. I chickened out and hid behind her tattered sofa
I stayed there all afternoon, and when Sirius couldnt find me, he went hime.
Soon, Bellatrix found me and I ran up her stairs to hide from herr.

I came to a big, open room that looked out to the stars. I looked through Bellatrix's telescope since she had one, and saw Sirius' face in the stars!
"Jump!" he said. "Jump and I'll catch you!"
So I jumped, straight out of the open space.

Turns out it was just a hallucination.
I fell, Sirius didn't catch me.

:D

message 42: by Soph (new)

Soph I once had a dream that Voldemort was chasing me. He did the killing curse but I reflected it with Protego. I can't believe I remembered the shield spell :D

Another one I had wasn't really like I was part of the story. Harry was just helping me with my homework ^_^

message 43: by Julie (new)

Julie | 275 comments I had a dream where I was watching Voldemort murdering his grandparents. Horror! I woke up in the middle of the night, and I had to persuade myself that it's just a dream. Ugh!

message 44: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Lol :D one time I had a dream that I was a student at Hogwarts (YAY!!) and then I had some rare heart disease and so did a bunch of other students.
and then Dumbledore had to kill us with these pills that just stopped our hearts.
and then i came back to life!!
ya, i know, its a weird dream!

message 45: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Grefer (vgrefer) | 15 comments I had a really weird dream seven or eight years ago where I was on the top floor in a building without lights (no electricity, it had gone out.) I somehow knew Voldemort was there and the corridor was like a big square, and I was trying to avoid him finding and killing me. He did (though I didn't see him!)

I have the weirdest dreams!!!