Horse Lovers! discussion

horses

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Do you ride horses?

message 2: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 3 comments Mod
Of coarse i LOVE horses! i go to horse camps every year and they r awsome! invite people please!

message 3: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 3 comments Mod
Do you? ( ride horses?)

message 4: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments I LOVE horses too, and yes i ride, maybe lucy/sarah would like to join.

message 5: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments What horse camp do you go to Kenzie?

message 6: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments hi im not kenzie im lucy hey cortney this is pretty cool wonder if kenzie went 2 circle R lik us and siri!

message 7: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Maybe she did!!! That was a great Horse camp,I would recommend it to anyone

message 8: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 3 comments Mod
i did go to circle r ranch but i was 8 and got kicked kinda in way but it wasn't so great but i've been thinking about trying it again!! comment back please!! o and guess what... i went to the MN horse expo it was soooo cool i got a sign that said horse but with a pic of a horse so it said horse xing!!! how cool hanging it on my door!!!

message 9: by Isabell (new)

Isabell Rennie (is_a_bell) Hi people!

message 10: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Sweet Kenzie!! hey did you see some horses that are at the ranch Windy Ridge Ranch there? I ride their on Fridays. My horses name is Candy. She's really sweet!! :) :) Yeah Circle R was great. me and Lucy went their last summer. Did you like it Lucy? I know I did. Do you remember your horses name there Kenzie? I would also recommend going to Windy Ridge Ranch Lucy and Kenzie. It's amazing, and my coach Mark is very good at riding. You can go any day of the week, but Sundays (I think.) just go to www.WindyRidgeRanch.com You get to have the same horse for a session. Then if you sign up for another session, you usually get the same horse. My favorite horse there is Jiffy, he is really gentle and nice. He is a Quarter Horse.

message 11: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments hi people kenzie u need to go back to circle r its fun and whats the mn horse expo??? cortney my horse was skeeter i dont remeber a kenzie. maybe ill go to windyridge but im busy with gymnastics ad stuff u know?

message 12: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments yeah. It is one of the best places. The horse expo is where the state fair grounds were. It has alot of horses there. Kenzie you got kicked by your horse?

message 13: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments what sup izzy i didnt know u rode horses! hav u been to any camps?

message 14: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Hi isabell!

message 15: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments wait so do they exhibit horses do they hav them d tricks?

message 16: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments No and yes they will not do tricks, but you can see most of the breeds there. my favorite part was when you went on this bus to go to the horse clinic where they help horses get better. One of the horses was on a treadmill in the water. It was cool!

message 17: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments what do u mean no and yes will they or wont they! thats cool a tred mill inthe water!

message 18: by Cortney (last edited May 04, 2008 02:51PM) (new)

Cortney | 36 comments No, they do not do tricks, but they do exhibit horses. Yeah, its sweet! what are you doing in track on Mon?

message 19: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments what do u mean probaly sprinting thats what my event on wednesday so really thats cool is it like show horses that compete or is it just like minnesotas best horses or just random ones?

message 20: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Im doing a 200 medley relay. well, It's all different kinds of horses from all different groups.

message 21: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments anyhting else? did u go to the exhibition? what are the horses names?

message 22: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Yeah shot put and hurdles. Yes i went to it last year. What do you mean by the horses names?

message 23: by Lucy/Sarah (last edited May 07, 2008 05:56PM) (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments like what are they called u know ur horse was bandit mine was skeeter? etc... was the show fun? were is it held?

message 24: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments There is about 500 horses there. The show was fun! You walk around and there is mini shows though. Where the state fair is held at the fairgrounds

message 25: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments thats sounds cool what do u mean mini shows? when i sit held.

message 26: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments like horse shows that are not very long.

message 27: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments K it sounds fun

message 28: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments hi lucy how are you? It is really fun.

message 29: by Lucy/Sarah (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments im great cortney how are you you have to be the nicest person i have ever met it makes me want to vry remeber bike on wednesday.

message 30: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments thanks! Your extremley nice too. I am excited about biking with you and sarah on wednesday.

message 31: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 6 comments Hello

message 32: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 1 comments Hi guys! I just joined.

message 33: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments hi! Do you ride horses in the summer? If so, what stable, or ranch?

message 34: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 6 comments hello

message 35: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 6 comments any one here?

♥♥♥ILOVETWIGHLIGHT!!!!♥♥♥ Brown (monokuroboo) | 2 comments my cuz is in the california state show.

message 37: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 6 comments really

message 38: by Lucy/Sarah (last edited Jun 20, 2008 07:05PM) (new)

Lucy/Sarah Bujold/Eggers | 12 comments hey guys its been awhile anyway any of u going to a horse camp oh and um luvmonokuwoboo thats really cool about ur cuz oh and hi mitsy

message 39: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 6 comments hi!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you ever ride your horses into town? My friend did once. She took her horses all the way to the gas station and stood there for an hour or so, just to make a statement!!

message 41: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 6 comments no because i donts have a horse :(

♥♥♥ILOVETWIGHLIGHT!!!!♥♥♥ Brown (monokuroboo) | 2 comments yea. its fun. i dnt hav a horse n ive done it wit my aunts horses. but mind it, it ilegal in some places

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (qwertyuiop) | 6 comments hi im izzy. i live in Canada and im 12. my mom owns a 9 year old gelding named Sebastian

message 44: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments Your so lucky!

message 45: by Kay (new)

Kay (alaskahorsegirl) Hi everyone!

message 46: by Ursina (new)

Ursina (farmersdaughter) | 3 comments Hi i'm Sina. I too live in Canada and own a 8 year old QH cross named Jenny.

message 47: by Trine (new)

Trine (tfeuerborn4) | 6 comments Hi Sina,
Welcome to the group. I am Trine (pronounced Trina). I am 34, married with a 3 year old daughter. I love horses and have been riding for many years, just not riding currently. I don't own my own horse.
Trine

Brittney. Break my heart why dont ya (BreakMyHeartWhyDontYou) | 2 comments NO unforutently i dont know anyone that is my friend that has horses nad i dont come from a horse family i started riding because i went to myrtal beach when i was like 4 or 5 or 6 and a girl named Bryer told me about horse riding and i have been riding ever since.

oh and my name is Brittney close anof

message 49: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 36 comments I have always wanted to own a horse, but my mom says it cost a lot. How much does it cost a year to own one?? I was thinking of getting one when I'm older, but I don't have much saved up yet.

message 50: by Trine (new)

Trine (tfeuerborn4) | 6 comments Oh guys, I am totally with you there. It is costly to own a horse, you definitely have to be realistic about what you have budgeted for it, before you go out and buy one. I don't own my own horse and never have, but I have leased horses in the past and ridden long enough that I know what is involved price wise. I am sure some people on the board here can give you a good idea about what the basics costs are Cortney.
I am 34 today and haven't given up my dream of one day having my own horse.
Trine

« previous 1